BY JARROW FORMULAS

Dietary Supplement Food Grade Orange Peel Oil Protects the Stomach and Esophagus* Stimulates Detoxifying Enzymes* Jarrow Formulas® d-Limonene is a volatile oil steam-distilled from orange peel. d-Limonene is the major constituent of several citrus essential oils , and naturally occurs in citrus juices. d-Limonene promotes upper digestive health by coating the stomach lining and neutralizing acid. Moreover, d-limonene stimulates both Phase I and Phase II detoxifying enzyme systems.* Jarrow Formulas® uses only food grade d-limonene. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I recently got really bad acid reflux. I don't want to go on antacids because they have bad side effects. I did my research and came across this. I used it everyday for about a week and my acids reflux went away. I had no side affects, but always check with your dr before trying something. You will purp and it will smell like orange haha
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Fine product. Not the best taste or easy digest/swallow. However I have had worse. Personally I suggest using natural essential oils. Such as Doterra. But some people like spending more money on convenience and this is that.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the average price of this product?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
What is half of the stuff on here? Lol