BY JARROW FORMULAS

Dietary Supplement Energy Production Skin and Hair Support* 5000 mcg Pharmaceutical Grade Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin typically found in liver, egg yolk, cereals, legumes and nuts. In the body, biotin is found in low concentrations in the brain, liver and muscle tissues.* Biotin is essential for normal skin and hair growth, lipid metabolism and energy production .* Alcohol consumption decreases biotin status in the body.* No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Thrive Market
I’ve had quite a long journey with biotin. I’ve taken it on and off over the years and tried lots of different brands. Overall, I liked jarrow the best and have gone through about three bottles or so.

My rating is low because I discovered that this was breaking me out so bad!! I would consistently get swollen zits around my chin / jaw line whenever I was taking these for extended periods of one. When I finally ran out and was slow on repurchasing I discovered my skin cleared up and actually looked better than it has in a long time.

I took this in conjunction with b12 and still found myself breaking out.

This did actually make my nails incredibly strong. I never saw much of a difference in terms of hair growth.

Also. Biotin makes hair grow EVERYWHERE! Not just on your head.

Overall I think it’s pretty good quality but wasn’t worth the breakouts.
Kalene R.
Kissimmee, FL
LoveLove Love it helps my hair grow and nails its great on my skin and i just love it.
Susie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every women should be on Biotin! It's great for skin, hair and nails. I've noticed a big change on the strength and length of my nails and noticed a change in my skin. I've been taking Jarrow Biotin for 5-6 years and I definitely recommend
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Jarrow brand! I have tried several different Biotin supplements and have found this one to be the best so far. I finally noticed a difference in my skin. I am also taking several other supplements in addition to this, so I wouldn’t expect this to be a miracle worker by itself. Make sure you keep your dr advised that you are supplementing with Biotin, since it can impact the results of some blood work.