BY JARROW FORMULAS #2 in Ashwagandha

Dietary Supplement Supports Resistance to Fatigue* Patented, Standardized Extract 8% Withanolides Withandia Somnifera Sensoril® Ashwagandha is a patented Ashwagandha extract obtained from roots and leaves and is standardized to contain a minimum of 8% withanolides glycosides. Ashwagandha has been used in the Indian tradition of Ayurveda to improve musculoskeletal function and as a tonic to improve overall health.* Experimental studies demonstrate that Ashwagandha is an antioxidant that supports joint mobility and resistance to fatigue.* Sensoril® is protected by U.S. patent Nos. 6,153,198 and 6,713,092 and is a trademark of Natreon, Inc. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not inten see more...

Sabrina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are pretty big pills but feel that they have caused me to be more calm and therefore I keep taking them. Not sure how much they work but I’ll keep using as they’re haven’t been any adverse side effects.
ally <.
STRESS RELIEVING

i’ve been taking these for a while now and they really help balance stress and anxiety. you have to take about 3 pills to get a decent effect, and the pills are pretty big but they are very good. haven’t noticed any side effects at all since taking these.
Toma M.
VILNIUS
I was really excited to get Ashwaghanda from this brand as it is really potent. First time I took it I was so overwhelmed by all the effects that I couldn't believe that the supplement can do this. I felt so calm and collected as well as ready to take over the world. Sadly I also felt jittery, like after drinking lots of coffee. After a few hours these effects started to go away, I started feeling sleepy, but I couldn't sleep! It kept me awake till 11am ( I drank it around 7pm).
Later I read that for some people it works best when taken in the morning and these extreme feelings I felt are usually only for the first time.
So after using this supplement for  a couple of days I couldn't feel anything. I think it helped with my anxiety, but I'm not sure... Nothing like it was the first time I tried it.
Renata P.
PCOS ,
Adaptogen that supports resistance to physical,biological and chemical stresses and supports endurance, muscle recovery and congnitive health