BY JARRITOS

Features Apple flavored soda. 100% natural sugar. Caffeine free and Pasteurized. Flavor - Green Apple. Pack of 8 Capacity - 1.5 lt. Ingredients Carbonated Water Natural Sugar Citric and Malic Acid Artificial Flavors Apple Juice (from Concentrate) Natural Caramel Color Sodium Benzoate (as Preservative) Yellow 5 and Blue 1. see more...

Alyssa G.
Norfolk, VA
I love the regular red apple flavor, especially in the summer on the beach. I always pair this with something spicy like spicy red peanuts, chili mango, or wasabi peas.
Juliana D.
I had tried the other flavors of Jarritos. but when I tried this green apple flavor it became one of my favorites since its very refreshing.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Jarritos products are the best. They are Mexican products and I grew up around them. All the flavors are great. Recommend 100%
Alejandra A.
My favorite drink manzanita Verde it's just so refreshing and taste amazing with some ice and accompanied by tacos. Yummmm
Jenn L.
Jurritos has some of the best products! I love many of their other flavors, but the green apple is my ultimate favorite!
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
These are my favorite Hispanic soft drink and Jarritos are seriously the best drinks you can have!
ayline i.
West Haven, CT
Best drink ever love this have a good sweet tastes and its really good and its worth trying
Anahi C.
This one is delicious! Jarritos products are the best and they are very delicious