Jarritos JARRITOS R MNDRN SDA 50.7Z +CRV uploaded by RACHEL A.Jarritos JARRITOS R MNDRN SDA 50.7Z +CRV uploaded by Lilly R.Jarritos JARRITOS R MNDRN SDA 50.7Z +CRV uploaded by Victoria M.

BY JARRITOS

Jarritos r mndrn sda 50.7z +crv see more...

RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
So good.my boyfriend gets this often and now it is one of my favorite sodas.very affordable.high quality.tastes like a light, sweet orange soda.highly recommend!
Madison H.
Jarritos soda is very tasty and comes in lots of flavors. Id prefer this orange soda over orange crush; it has a certain authenticity to it. In my opinion, it's not too sugary tasting (although the nutrition begs to differ). Only con is I'd be curious to see what diet Jarritos would taste like, and it's a tad hard to find (at least for me).
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I am someone who does not enjoy heavily flavored drinks in general, with or without food to accompany. Thus the two-star markdown. However, Jarritos are a classic in the artificially flavored drink world, a token Hispanic beverage that can sometimes be hard to find if there aren't enough Hispanics in your area! If you enjoy flavored drinks, Jarritos are fun. If not, don't go there.
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a great soda. of course it is not the healthiest but what soda is healthy? taste is great really bubbly and a great alternative from Orange soda which in my family my mom doesn't like but this is one she enjoys very much.
tip: freeze it for an hour or so before drinking so it is extra cold and it might be icy too ­čśë
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
This is probably one of my favorite sodas ever! The flavor is strong and the amount you get for the cheap price is unbeatable! I've gotten this drink at the dollar store and even Walmart. The nutrition facts are better than most sodas, so I don't feel terribly unhealthy to drink it. So yummy and refreshing!
Adriana P.
I love Jarritos!! It's been a staple in my life since childhood, but absolutely LOVE that you can now find in so many great Mexican and Latin restaurants. Tamarind is the best. Oh and orange, duh! :)
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Jarritos have been on my table since i can remember the packaging its so nice because its easy to hold. Excellent flavors specially the mandarin flavor really refreshing. will always continue to buy jarritos
Sandy L.
Lancaster, CA
This is one of my favorite flavors! It's super refreshing and I love love love tamarind. I think they did great with it. And for those times that you want it a little bit more adventurous I like to add a little vodka for some kick.
Chelsea E.
Jarritos has been a drink I've loved since my childhood. Sitting or running around with my family enjoying quality time with a refreshing drink. Love all the flavors they have and would definitely recommend anyone to try them.
Kristina R.
Never heard of this until I started dating my boyfriend 2.5 years ago. They are AMAZING. I haven't gotten a chance to try all the flavors but they taste great! Price is great too! You can find these at Food Lion!!