Jarritos JARRITOS R MNDRN SDA 50.7Z +CRV uploaded by Lilly R.Jarritos JARRITOS R MNDRN SDA 50.7Z +CRV uploaded by Victoria M.

BY JARRITOS

Jarritos r mndrn sda 50.7z +crv see more...

Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I am someone who does not enjoy heavily flavored drinks in general, with or without food to accompany. Thus the two-star markdown. However, Jarritos are a classic in the artificially flavored drink world, a token Hispanic beverage that can sometimes be hard to find if there aren't enough Hispanics in your area! If you enjoy flavored drinks, Jarritos are fun. If not, don't go there.
Madison H.
Jarritos soda is very tasty and comes in lots of flavors. Id prefer this orange soda over orange crush; it has a certain authenticity to it. In my opinion, it's not too sugary tasting (although the nutrition begs to differ). Only con is I'd be curious to see what diet Jarritos would taste like, and it's a tad hard to find (at least for me).
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
This is probably one of my favorite sodas ever! The flavor is strong and the amount you get for the cheap price is unbeatable! I've gotten this drink at the dollar store and even Walmart. The nutrition facts are better than most sodas, so I don't feel terribly unhealthy to drink it. So yummy and refreshing!
maira l.
My family loves mandarin jarrito it's in Mexican stores and we absolutely love it because the flavor is just so there like that I can tighten the bottle so my son don't drink it all ,flavor is super yummy and we buy it every time we go grocary shopping
Vanessa G.
The mandarin and tamarind flavor are my favorite. I'm personally not that much of a soda drinker but they have this at a Mexican restaurant I frequent. I always order the tamarind one I find it to less sweeter than the mandarin one.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
This is one of my favorite flavors! It's super refreshing and I love love love tamarind. I think they did great with it. And for those times that you want it a little bit more adventurous I like to add a little vodka for some kick.
Chelsea E.
Jarritos has been a drink I've loved since my childhood. Sitting or running around with my family enjoying quality time with a refreshing drink. Love all the flavors they have and would definitely recommend anyone to try them.
Kristina R.
Never heard of this until I started dating my boyfriend 2.5 years ago. They are AMAZING. I haven't gotten a chance to try all the flavors but they taste great! Price is great too! You can find these at Food Lion!!
Monica C.
Jacksonville , Fl
Love this brand of soda. All of the flavors are amazing. My favorite is tamarind. It is priced very reasonably. Normally buy it from the dollar tree or Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lilly R.
Orlando , FL
I love the Mandarin flavor. It really taste like mandarin !! Since I tried it the first I got hooked with it. It's so delicious very cold with this high heat temperatures. My husband loves mandarin and pineapple.