BY JARRITOS

Jarritos 12.5oz mandarin +crv see more...

Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Jarritos Mandarin flavor! It taste good it’s like an orange soda basically! I would recommend this soda. I like the packaging it’s glass and it’s a good size to drink! It’s really good to eat with a burrito!
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
If you like orange soda you really should give this a try. It's not your standard orange soda, it has that tangy mandarin flavor that makes it unique, plus real sugar and the right amount of carbonation. I'm a big fan of all Jarritos sodas, and the Mandarin Orange does not disappoint!
Lisbeth  B.
Bronx, NY
It brings so many memories from my childhood. It is a favorite in my dominican household. It tastes similar to orange soda, but with an unique kick, and real ingredients.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
This was my go to drink when I would go to this specific taqueria in SF. It was always so good with tacos or some nachos!