Jarritos Apple 1.5 Lt Pack Of 8 uploaded by Valerie H.Jarritos Apple 1.5 Lt Pack Of 8 uploaded by Mariela A.

BY JARRITOS

Sidral mundet 50.7 oz +crv see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this soda. I have tried other apple sodas and this on has to be one of the better ones that I have tasted. I love the apple flavor and the fizziness. You get a great product for the price. I found this one at my local dollar store. I will be buying this again.
Alexia S.
The price is quite affordable, especially for the size; however, I don't really like the taste. It's quite sour, and it tastes a bit too vinegar-ish. The taste of gas, you can just feel it every time you take a sip. The taste of apple is slightly there, and it does make it taste better. I just wish it wasn't so strong.
Monica L.
The sodas are delicious it tastes like apple cider I like it but not a lot of people I love the flavor I guess it depends on the person
Eloisa R.
This sidral mundet is my favorite drink especially when ur feeling sick this helps you you cannot go wrong with mansanita
Brenda C.
Escondido, CA
It's not my favorite soda but the taste is good price it's really affordable