BY JARRITOS

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! JARRITOS 12.5 OZ LIME SODA see more...

• Ive tried the orange flavor, but never had the chance to ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering does this taste anything similar to Kool ...3 Answers
  • Lime!3 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
“Try it”, he said. “You’ll love it!” he said. I’m not a huge soda drinker anymore but I am partial to jarritos. I love how refreshing they are! I’ve never tried the Jarritos 12.5 Oz Lime Soda; my bf introduced me to it the other day and it’s wonderful! I just wish it didn’t have colored dyes in it. In their defense, It’s difficult to find anything without dyes in it these days. So I don’t hold it against anyone, I just try to be as cautious as I can be, limiting myself to one once in a blue moon.
Evalyn N.
Wheaton, IL
This product is really good, kind of reminds me of sprite with more flavor which I like. The carbonation levels are just enough for me and its a good price, better value than san pellegrinos or izzes
Kasi S.
Fort Worth, TX
Jarritos is one of my favorite soda brands. I have been drinking these for years...I even won $500 bucks from them one time! The lime is super tasty. the best flavor has to be Tutti Frutti,though xD
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
Tacos and this soda on the town plaza of Durango, Mexico. This is what this drink reminds me of. Unlike artificial lime flavored sodas this one tastes closer to the real thing. Enough fizz and enough lime-yness its the perfect summer drink.
Olivia B.
My favorite soda! The flavor and color are amazing and the classic glass bottle are always perfect. All flavors of jarritos give me nostalgia to going to a burrito place near my house with my dad - they're all really delicious!
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Not to be racist at all, but I'm not really into this I know the Mexican culture drinks it a lot at least around my area. Maybe it's just not in my culture I guess you can say... Just left a bitter taste and wasn't pleasant.
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
This drink is hard to find sometimes depending on the city you live in. The city that I live in I can find them pretty easy. I love the lime flavor it taste like sprite in a way. My kids love this drink too.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a great drink. It comes in all sorts of delicious fun flavors. Lime and strawberry are my favorites also they are reasonably priced making it affordable to keep a stash in the refrigerator.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Jarritos sodas are a Latin classic and always taste refreshing. They are made with real sugar and come in various different flavors. My favorite is the strawberry, and the lime is great too.
bailey g.
I love jarritos. they don't contain a lot of sugar nor do they make me feel gross like other sodas. the fruity flavors are spot on. jarritos are the usual party drink for our bar b ques.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Raymond P.
Mt Prospect, IL
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I was wondering does this taste anything similar to Kool aid?
Joel G.
Ive tried the orange flavor, but never had the chance to buy this is it any good?