BY JARRITOS

Naturally/artificially flavored. Made with 100% natural sugar. Great flavor. No high fructose corn syrup. No caffeine. Made in Mexico. 1.5 Unit of Measure: LT Case Pack Size: 8 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kellie D.
I drink the club soda, Mineragua, daily. I can't live without it. The glass bottle is a favorite as it keeps the carbonation fresher and longer than any other club soda. I tell everyone about it and I can't live without it.
Ana M.
I love jaritos they are so good and so refreshing!!!!!
They have so many flavors. I really recommend them if u haven't try them.
Nilza B.
As a Mexican I can say that this is one of my favorite sodas to drink it is just so refreshing and so bubbly i love it!
Adriana V.
Jarrito is perfect for any inside or outside bash. It's amazing when it's super ice cold. Most refreshing drink ever!
Melissa L.
This soda is the bomb so delicious! You all should try it's soooo yummy better than sprit or fanta
Cathy F.
East Moline, IL
Yummy Soda! My favorite flavor is the orange one I enjoy it very cold it's refreshing.
esmeralda p.
Jarritos one of my favorite drinks to drink at a beach, hot summer day , in the shade
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
My husband is Hispanic so when I got with him approximately two years ago is when I was introducers to jarritos and to my surprise, it was amazing! My son and husband drink the Tamarindo flavor everyday but myself I prefer fruit punch. I am regularly buying it and will continue to do so.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula vista, CA
This is the best sparkling water and it doesn't lose it's bubbly taste after opening. If you enjoy drinking carbonated water this is it❤ price range is great and I always buy this brand.
Ana D.
Asheboro, NC
my go to soda all day everyday! it's so good, brings me back to the times when i went to mexico. they're also very cheap compared to coke and pepsi products. just very good overall.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
What's your favorite flavor?
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Favorite flavor ?
Natasha S.
Foodie Expert
Oddest flavor you have seen?
Natasha S.
Foodie Expert
Oddest flavor you have seen?