BY JARLSBERG

Jarlsberg® Semi Soft Part-Skim Cheese. see more...

Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
There is no other Swiss cheese for me. This is the only Swiss I cook with or make sandwiches with. It's the only Swiss that will ever grace my quiche Lorraine. It's got a nice sharpness that is missing from most deli Swiss cheeses.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Lol, figures I'd search for my favorite cheese and actually spot it on here! I love this! My dad usually buys some for our family from Costco so it lasts us quite a bit, and boy do we love it! The flavor is very mellow and soft, which is what I prefer! It's very good!