Jarden Sunbeam Electric Overblanket - Queen Size - 10 Hour [automactic Shut Off] - Dual Control - 10 Heat Settings - Dryer Safe, Washable, Preheat - Polyester (bsm9cqs-r772-12a00)

BY JARDEN

The Sunbeam Channelled Microplush Queen Blanket features an exclusive wiring system that senses temperature variances and adjusts throughout the blanket to allow for a higher peace of mind and a so. see more...

Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
I absolutely adore my Sunbeam Electric Blanket! It is the perfect thing for cold winter nights. It keeps me nice and toasty and my husbands side can have its own setting! I am planning to get my sister one for Christmas this year! #giftcrush
Lee S.
Clarksville
This blanket works wonders! I would recommend it to anyone I know! As a first time used I could not have been more happy. Very affordable considering the size.
Ashley R.
On the cool nights, or when youre not feeling well, a nice heated blanket is a must. You can set your heat desire, I love it on high ! Nice material, could be softer but overall nice.
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Love my heated blanket. Works wonderful and it's so soft. Easy to find but a bit more on the expensive side.