BY JARDEN #56 in Pet First Aid

DYH1021: Features: -Gently cleans and massages sensitive areas like legs and face-Aids in shedding and cleaning-Gentle cleaning will avoid hurting sensitive areas-Fine fingers gently clean and massage sensitive areas. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 0.75 H x 5 W x 8 D-Weight: 0.6 lb. see more...

• We have 2 lab mix dogs one with sleek fur, and on... Be the first to answer!
  • Me gustaría saber donde los venden no a podido encontrar uno 3 Answers
  • Gostaria de saber se o produto cumpre o que promete, se o custo b...1 Answers
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pet Lover Expert
Jarden Oster Corporation - Oster Fine Curry Comb- Pink - 78399-131  Jarden Home Brands – a company dedicated to the enhancement of everyday life through well-known and well-loved brands. From home products to entertainment and leisure ware, we bring lifestyle innovation and quality to the world
Lindsay M.
Sharpsburg, MD
My go to brush once spring hits to help get my horses winter coats off. My horses prefer this style curry come to others because it offers nice subtle massage while getting the hair they are shedding off. The handle is nice and comfortable to grip while brushing down the horses. Easy to wash to get excess hair and dander out as well!
Jill M.
Hiawassee
Oyster products by far are the best!! They hold up fairly well under the daily abuse of grooming horses. Additionally the curry is not as harsh as the metal ones.
Katelin T.
Marion, AR
Our dalmatian puppy sheds SO much and it seems like there isn't anything that can help cut down on the shedding, except this curry comb. This comb exceeded our expectations as we basically had none (our dog sheds that much). I think this comb will stand the test of time, but if not I will absolutely buy again.
Haley H.
I'm pleased with this. It works on my golden retrievers long hair and also my labs THICK hair. It gets the job done and the dogs enjoy it. It is a nice comfortable fit in my hands too.
Angelina B.
Works on both my german shepherd and my rat terriers. Comfy in the hand. Dogs like the way it feels. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Kadira L.
This is such a great comb! We use it on our dog and it doesn't hurt him at all like all the others we've tried he actually enjoys it!
Hayley B.
Great quality product and is good to massage your pet. However, it's a little soft so don't expect it to get the hair off
Heather G.
Draper, VA
I have a golden retriever who sheds so much, its practically unbearable, but witj curry comb it works really well!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Would not recommend this comb to anyone. My dogs did not care for it .it doesn't get the hair off of them very well
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Does this work for cats and dogs?
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
Me gustaría saber donde los venden no a podido encontrar uno
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
How effective is this comb on breeds like Terriers and Lhaso-Ahpsos?
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
How affective would this be on a Pom a poo Malshi?
Kátia R.
Gostaria de saber se o produto cumpre o que promete, se o custo beneficio vale a pena