BY JARDEN HOME ENVIRONMENT #35 in Humidifiers

1 Year Limited 2 gal 20 Hour 8.27" Height x 9.06" Width x 12.60" Length Tank will run throughout the night on one filling Two speed settings for optimal comfort Contains an Antimicrobial Product Protection additive Perfect for small rooms Designed ideally for small size rooms, this cool mist humidifier provides relief from some of the harmful effects associated with dry indoor air. The humidifier offers manual controls that allow you to set the unit to your desired comfort level. Cool Mist HM1701-U HM1701-U Humidifier Holmes Humidifier Jarden Corporation www. jarden.com see more...

• Where can I get product at?1 Answers
  • Random but do you believe in global warming? Jarden Home ...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product?1 Answers
Jarden Home Environment Holmes Cool Mist Humidifier
Jarden Home Environment Holmes Cool Mist Humidifier  Jarden Home Brands – a company dedicated to the enhancement of everyday life through well-known and well-loved brands. From home products to entertainment and leisure ware, we bring lifestyle innovation and quality to the world
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I REALLY NEED THIS CAUSE I HAVE REALLY BAD ALLGERYS AND THIS WOULD WORK OUT GREAT FOR ME I LOVE THE SIZE OF THIS ONE AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Amanda E.
I've had t his for a bit now, and can honestly say it is helping overall, at least in the room it is in. The air in our living room is a lot more..softer, almost than in the other rooms.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I have never used a humidifier but im pretty sure it would be best if i had one the air would probably be alot fresh and i wouldnt sneeze so much
crystal j.
Is a great brand for organic products I highly recommend it sometimes they're pricey but look for coupons
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love having a humidifier in my home at purifies the air and it also makes it smell really really good
naf C.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I get product at?
Shahadah E.
Where can I purchase this product?