BY JARDEN HOME ENVIRONMENT #2 in Air Conditioners

This window fan features 2 fans that can simultaneously draw cool air in from outside, expel hot air from inside or work independently of each other to keep your bedroom or office cool. The included remote allows you to adjust the fan speed from across the room. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Angelica ♛.
what I liked about this fan is that comes with a thermostat that can automatically turn the fan on when the temperature rises. I bought it for the bedroom window. It fits in the window perfectly with the window fitting into a bit of a slot on the top so that it is easy to catch the fan to hold it straight. The fan has 3 speeds and unfortunately even when it is set for the lowest speed when the thermostat turns it on it starts out with the roar of a high speed and then slows down.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
This purchase was originally made for my son's room he has quite a large computer setup and the room gets very hot we purchased it to keep the room cooler for the advantage of the equipment as much as himself that's turned out to be a great little investment
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
My husband bought these for his birds room and put this in the window , before this fan the birds room was so smelly , I couldn't even stand there for a sec ,,, but as he set up this fan there was no smell in the room at all ,,, i really like this for that :-)
Jarden Home Environment BW2300 Bionaire 9-Inch Window Fan  Jarden Home Brands – a company dedicated to the enhancement of everyday life through well-known and well-loved brands. From home products to entertainment and leisure ware, we bring lifestyle innovation and quality to the world
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
My son bought one of these fan have to say I was very impressed it blew nice and hard and keep room cool with out a ton of noise Jarden Home Environment BW2300 Bionaire 9-Inch Window Fan
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
We bought this window fan for our bedroom to help rotate the air during the hot Summer months. It's durable, runs great and has a thermostat. It has the option to blow air in, out, or exchange the air. It also has a fan speed option and has a thermostat that allows you to program it to turn off when it reaches a certain temperature. This fan was a lot cheaper than an A/C and has dramatically improved the temperature of our room in the Summer.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this window fan at home to use during the summer and mild fall days, and it's reduced my power bills significantly. The ability to have the fans blow air in opposite directions to actually exchange air with the outside is such a huge deal. It makes all the difference, get a fan that does that. Get this fan.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I have about five of these in my house and they actually keep the house pretty cool when we're not using an air-conditioner the fans work very well to cool off the entire house I was very impressed with how well they work
Anna M.
Waco, TX
We bought this on amazon. It works great. I love the dual fans and all of the options that come with it. It really helps keep us cooler in the summer.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product really good for the environment?
Shahadah E.
Does it work well, is it worth it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Chantal P.
Willingboro, NJ
Is this product durable meaning will it have a long life?
rosy R.
How many people like these products? ??