Japonesque Velvet Touch Foundation (Various Shades) uploaded by Kameryn B.Japonesque Velvet Touch Foundation (Various Shades) uploaded by Gaby R.

BY JAPONESQUE

Silky soft to the touch lightweight and made with unique ingredients the Japonesque Velvet Touch Foundation comes available in a range of shades to suit all complexions. It's designed to give the skin an air-brushed finish with a matte effect which sits invisibly on the skin. Almost like a second skin this foundation promises to give all over coverage that lasts. K.D. Directions for use: Apply over moisturised skin using a foundation brush to buff and blur into the skin Layer and blend to adjust coverage and sheer out with a stippling brush see more...

Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
I was so disappointed with this purchase. I bought it for $9 at Ulta on sale. So at least I did not loose too much. I do not like scooping into products for sanitary reasons, so I was happy with the scooper it came with. I do like full coverage foundations but this one was just too thick and added too much texture on my face. It never blended into my skin, instead it sat on top of it and move around a lot despite my attempts at trying to set it. I will not be repurchasing this.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul , MN
Hated this stuff although everyone seems to love it on Ulta's website. This foundation is super thick and it comes with a little spatula to scoop it out of the jar. Although the foundation is thick and clunky, I'm pleasantly surprised it feels light on the face. I find that this foundation works best applied with fingers. With a brush, it gets super streaky and with a sponge it doesn't ever want to blend out because it's like putty. It likes the warmth of your fingers to try to melt it a little bit. My biggest gripe about this is that it's super cakey and powdery. You really don't need to powder after. It is a matte finish like it claims but it just doesn't sit well on the skin. Although it feels nice and satiny, I do not like the finish on this and my face definitely does not look airbrush if this is cakey and wants to crumble all over.
Gaby R.
Love this brand, this foundation it is super light and soft on the skin. It is light coverage unless you "bake" your face and blend it out with a brush. I apply it with my fingers under my eyes and treat it almost as a concealer.

Ps: Ulta had it on sale for $18 instead of $36
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
I love this mousse texture like foundation. It’s full coverage. The smell of it , it’s sort of off. Not my preference but still has good coverage.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
I love the different colors and it covers wonderfully! It is light, but still gives a great pop of color.