JAPONESQUE Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jo Anne R.

BY JAPONESQUE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our pro designed palette contains every makeup artist’s go-to neutral shades from light to dark in our newly formulated, velvet touch finish. Create a multitude of eye looks with our buttery rich pigments that will wear beautifully through the day. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA*
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have the newest @japonesque Velvet Touch Metals Eye Shadow Palette. When I first saw it, I didnt think Id wear the colors well. I started reading reviews, and everyone who bought it, loves it. So, I started looking more closely at it and it started speaking to me! The colors seem dark but can be adjusted by applying with a light hand, dry. Or, for a more dramatic, smokey eye, apply wet. These colors are metallic but, not glittery or chunky. And, are velvety smooth and richly pigmented. I feel like Im always getting such a bargain when I buy a #japonesque product. I tend to not purchase alot of main stream palettes but, veer off in a direction of the not so much talked about ones. I feel, these products dont get enough recognition they deserve. More people would should be trying Japonesque. I started buyinh #japonesque #cosmetics and #tools about 2 years ago and Im silently growing my collection but, Im not staying silent any longer. This new Japonesque Velvet Touch Metals eye shadow palette is daring, beautiful and capable of designing many gorgeous eye looks. There is no mirror in this palette but, please, dont let that minor thing, deter you from buying it. Im so happy with my purchase, I almost feel guilty! Like I know something, not everyone is talking about but, Im about to get this party started and start a discussion. If you have any questions, just ask me! I made my purchase @ultabeauty for $34.00. You get 8 beautiful colors. Japonesque did not give them esch names but numbers. #1 through #8. You get 8 gorgeous colors from a champaign metal, a brass metal color, an Emerald green, a Gold, a Burnt Orange and deep Rust, and last, a Deep Royal Blue and deep dark purple. All metals and again, not chunky, not glittery, not dusty but, velvety smooth. Youll love this palette. Im 100% happy I bought it. The photo in my review is my photo. I took this photo the same day I got it..