BY JAPONESQUE

A Brush With A Flair For The Dramatic This cute, stub-bristled brush is conveniently sized to slip into your tiny going-out-on-the-town purse. Perfect for smudging edges, softening lines, and blending out color, you can easily create all the drama you want in your eye look. This Japonesque Travel Smudger Brush is ideal for creating soft lines in the eye crease, at the outer corner of the eyes, or along the lash line. Its bristles are synthetic, making the brush great for use with loose or pressed pigments and easy to wash. Now it's time to prepare for that fun, after-work event anytime. Ideal for smudging edges and softening lines Perfect for loose or pressed pigments Convenient travel size Founded over 20 years ago, Japonesque has earned the reputation of creating the most versatile, innovative and distinctive makeup brushes and beauty accessories in the industry. Favored by celebrated makeup artists and beauty professionals worldwide, Japonesque products are superiorly crafted with precision in mind. That means exceptional materials and uncompromising standards. Experience these most desired accessories for yourself. Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: The Japonesque Travel Smudger Brush features synthetic bristles for easy use with pressed pigments. Also features portability in size and weight. For Best Effect: Synthetic bristles wash easily. see more...

Dalther R.
I Love this brush.. I use for aqua line and blender shadows and apply concealer too.. Me gusta mucho porque con ella puedo difuminar muy bien la linea inferior del ojo, puedo difuminar las sombras que aplico en esa área.. Soy pro MUA y me encantan estos pinceles de ojo. Esta marca es estupenda! La recomiendo al máximo a toda la comunidad.. Soy amante de las brochas, siempre que veo alguna en las tiendas de sephora deseo comprarlas todas! Lástima que a veces no tengo el dinero para comprarlas..
Patricia R.
I love this brush, it's perfectly shaped and being the size that it is makes smugging your eyeshadow perfection. It's also easy to place into a small makeup bag for one's purse to make touch ups if neccessary. I would highly recommend it.
Ash M.
Benton, AR
I love all Japonesque brushes and particularly this one. It's slightly on the expensive side but definitely affordable and can be found online, but I got mine at Ulta. I use it to smudge shadow under my eyes for a smoky look! Great brush.
Alana L.
Livingston, TX
The Japonesque travel smudged brush is awesome!! Perfect for on-the-go use. Great portable size. The brush has very soft bristles, and the brush itself is the perfect weight. Very easy to smudge! Definitely a must-have product!!
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
This is the perfect smudge brush! And the tiny size is great for travel. Excellent quality for the price, affordable. I got mine at target but I know it is also available at ulta. Works great! I would recommend it!
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I think this is the perfect little brush to keep in your travel kit. It's the perfect size so you can take it anywhere. The brush is firm so you can smudge out your shadow perfectly. I love using it on my lower lash line.
Joel L.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is good for cleaning fallout from eyeshadow! It's a great affordable brush! I bought mine at target, it's also available at ulta, this product is cheap and has great uses! Totally recommend
Elizabeth G.
Moon, VA
The size of this brush makes it easy to bring a long with you and is very nice for smudging eye shadow. I use mine to smudge eye shadow on my lower lash line.
Shonbrya W.
Waverly, FL
I love this brush I use it for my concealer and it works amazing it's last longer than any other brush I had
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
Love this brush ! It's so light weight and the bristles are so soft. It does the job very well. I love it.