Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set

by Japonesque

Essential Grooming Tool for Unwanted Hair The JAPONESQUE® Touch Up Razor Set is an innovative and essential tool for expertly groomed brows at home or on the go.  The Razor Set features a precision razor and lash/brow comb all-in-one, perfect for grooming small fine hairs.  The stainless-steel razor comfortably trims unwanted hair with amazing precision and includes a grooved safety cover that creatively doubles as a brow brush on one side and precision lash comb on the other. Touch Up Razor Set

Lo quierooo!!!! Me encantaría probarlo, recomendarlo y darle una reseña al producto!!
How well does this work??? Is it worth the money
É bom? Vale a pena??
Start your review of Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used to use the razors from Shiseido Prepare Facial Razor. They did the job, but the razors dulled more quickly and because of how small the razor head is from Japonesque, I can do a more precise and delicate job. I am still using the first razor. The blade is still sharp. I always clean the blade at the sink with soap and hot water, then finally use rubbing alcohol to get rid of any remaining residue and germs.
Lauren B.
Edmonds , WA
This little razor certainly does the job on unwanted hairs. Perfect for eyebrows or peach fuzz. Painless and easy to use.
Ashleigh P.
Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set uploaded by Ashleigh P.
Purchased at: Target
They did the job and I was pretty impressed. It was my first time trying any product from Japonesque and it didn’t leave me disappointed! I typically like to use these when I notice that I have some strays growing. The razor is sharp but eventually it dulls, but it still does the job!
patricia S.
Pues si, me ha gustado mucho pero me parece que su precio es un poco elevado. Creo que si fuese un poco mas económico fuese perfecto
Janessa S.
Castro Valley, CA
My eyebrows could not exist without these. I have wild and wooly brows who need constant attention. These help me keep my brows in check.
Brittany S.
Clemmons, NC
I have some of these, and they work like a charm!!!!! I got my from Ulta, and they are seriously very helpful!! No pain either. Just very handy, then tweeze the tiny pieces you can’t really get with this razor!
perla M.
Los Angeles , CA
Great for hard to get places like in between your eyebrows. The little comb on the top is a plus and it works really good will buy these forever
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This touch up razors that is like the holy Grail for me it's easy to use after I get my eyebrows done maybe like a week later I touch up my eyebrows with the razor it works so good and it keeps me looking fresh for another week or two and then I use it again after get my eyebrows done the razor set is awesome it's very affordable and easy to use you need to get yourself this razor so if you don't have one get yourself one let me tell you it does help specially when you don't have time to go get your eyebrows done touch it up with the razor and you're good to go
Cristina G.
Thats so good for a perfect Perfect eyebrows in a few minutes and in this way create a fabulous look. Prove this producte you really fall in love
Tejon B.
Independence,Mo
❤it's so beautiful and works so well ! I've been looking for something like this for my bushy eyebrows