BY JAPONESQUE #12 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Maintain the beauty of your brushes with Japonesque's gentle goat-milk cleansing balm. Effective emollient formula quickly dissolves make-up and impurities to deep cleanse and condition your brush bristles for effortless professional brush cleaning. Freshly scented solid formula delivers instant mess-free results and is the perfect travel-friendly cleansing companion. 4 oz. Solid Brush Cleanser

• What do you think about this product how many peo... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm always on the lookout for an alternative to the Beauty Blende...3 Answers
  • I am always curious about these brush cleaners. Has anyone used t...4 Answers
Nj W.
This is the WORST brush cleaner I have ever used. I tried to clean THREE BRUSHES! THREE and I hit pan on this product and the brushes still were not clean. I am highly disappointed for this price I could have (and did) buy the Sephora solid brush cleaner, which smells better works better, lasts longer and you get double the product for only a few dollars more than this product.
I paid $10 for the Japonesque solid brush cleaner, and $15 for the Sephora brand.
Taylor K.
I really enjoyed this product. I wanted to try something that was a little easier than a cream cleanser. It's very convenient & does come with a little pad to wash your brushes on. Though the pad was too small for any face brushes, I used my own! This left a very nice fragrance on my brushes too! The only thing is you have to kind of get the top layer off in order to be able to actually get it to work. All in all I will be repurchasing
Carolyn B.
A great alternative to liquid brush cleaner. It smells good and is very effective at getting my brushes clean. I like the convenience of a solid cleaner. The only downside is that it isn't great at cleaning my brow spoolie brushes. I have to take a small chunk out of the container or else dig the brush into it. It's quite as good as my Beauty Blender cleanser, but it is gentle on the brushes and lasts.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I love this! Makes cleaning my brushes so easy. I got mine in a set with a couple sponges at ulta while traveling. I needed something easy to use while traveling and it's been super convenient. You just swirl your sponge or brush and it cleans so well. It's the only thing I've found that gets all the makeup off without leaving a residue.. and it smells nice. Will definitely be a repurchase.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use this brush cleaner for my brush collection. I really love the solid cleanser. I find it super convenient to store and travel. You get your brush wet, swirl it around in the solid cleanser, I then use a cleaning mat to really work the cleanser in the brush, and then rinse. If you have extremely pigmented brushes you may have to wash again but it works great and is gentle on brushes.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Absolutely my favorite product ipsy has ever sent!! This smells amazing and takes so much work out of keeping your brushes clean. This is an absolute must, especially if you have (smartly!) invested in nice brushes. I even tested my old shampoo out by washing brushes first with that and then using this.. Wow they weren't as clean as I thought! This is a new permanent fix in my vanity!!!
Samantha N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Not really a good cleanser. I used it all up but it took forever and I didn't use it as a cleanser. I would clean brushes and sponges first with the beauty blender liquid cleanser and my face wash. Then I'd swirl it in this more just to use it up. Didn't clean or foam up or anything. Wanted to use it because I'd pay for it but it really is a horrible cleanser.
Casie B.
St Francis , WI
I got this is my ipsy bag and I love it! I finally got around to using it and it is so much better than brush "shampoos". It doesn't lather at all. Just wet your brush and dip it in to start cleaning. I love using this specifically on my beauty blender. It's gentle in the brushes/beauty blender and smells amazing! I will definitely be purchasing in the future.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I feel like I went through this like water! It worked really well for my brushes. They are all spotless now! However, it didn't do a great job of cleaning my beautyblender. It still has some pretty deep foundation stains that just won't come out. I may have to try the Dr. Bronner's castille soap that everyone recommends!
Lindsey o.
Soap Lake, WA
I was a bit skeptical about trying this product,but I put it to use it put all my other brush cleaners to shame ans thou can beat $20 for a great product! I have a dry skin and I afraid that it would dry my skin in out more but it didn't and it had a nice smell, I will definitely be buying this product again :-)
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I am always curious about these brush cleaners. Has anyone used this? What did you think?
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I'm always on the lookout for an alternative to the Beauty Blender solid cleanser. Are the price points of these products comparable, or is this a bargain compared to Beauty Blender's? Also, can you clean makeup sponges on this as well, or is it exclusively for brushes?
marisela m.
Mwc, OK
How many people has tried this product and do u recommended
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a great brush soap that I can get on the ground. Is this any good?
Cintia A.
How much is this and is it worth the buy? Where can I get it?