BY JAPONESQUE

Maintain the beauty of your brushes with Japonesque's gentle goat-milk cleansing balm. Effective emollient formula quickly dissolves make-up and impurities to deep cleanse and condition your brush bristles for effortless professional brush cleaning. Freshly scented solid formula delivers instant mess-free results and is the perfect travel-friendly cleansing companion. 4 oz. Solid Brush Cleanser

• What do you think about this product how many people have...1 Answers
  • I'm always on the lookout for an alternative to the Beaut...3 Answers
  • Does this clean beauty blenders?2 Answers
Japonesque Solid Brush Cleanser
  • "This cleanser makes it stupid easy to clean my brushes and sponges. All you have to do is swirl your bristles into the solid cleanser, which will take off about half of the product, and then swirl your brush onto a clean hand towel or paper towel in circular motions to remove the rest. As for sponges, roll the sponge around in the solid cleanser, and then squeeze out the product under a cold tap (gently!) until the water runs clear! Note: You may need to roll your sponge around a second time in the cleanser to get everything off/out, since sponges absorb product, unlike brushes. This cleanser is great, smells lovely, and has made cleaning so much easier!" in 43 reviews
  • "I was using a liquid until I found this at Ulta. I really like that I don't have to have a container to wash them and this formula really works to quickly remove makeup, especially foundation. I have combo skin and when I use this my brushes are so soft on my skin it is unreal. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an effective cleaner as well as brush conditioner." in 12 reviews
Lauren S.
I thought this solid cleaner worked pretty well but.  It was easy to use in the you can just rub the brush around in the solid cleanser and the makeup lifts off.  That said, you do have remember to rinse off the solid cleanser block in between each brush as it gets very dirty.   My favorite way to clean brushes if I really want them spotless is to use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® (I realize that this is not the most cost effective cleanser) to remove the makeup.  Then I rinse under water and wash again with a little shampoo.  Gently dry with a microfiber towel.
Christina N.
Greenville, NC
I love this product. It lasts for a long time and is effective in cleaning my brushes without it destroying my brushes. I use 2-3 times a month to clean all my brushes. Because of the container, I don't use it to clean my beauty sponge, but that's okay with me.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could give 3.5 🌟 I would. This isn't the best cleanser but certainly not the worst. I cleaned all of my brushes (about 30+/-) and used about half of the tub. I found myself having to go back in for a second cleaning with this product vs the Beauty Blender solid or Sonia Kashuk solid cleanser. Overall it was okay. Would I purchase this again? Probably not.
Crystal G.
Bloomingdale
I really loved this! I got it as a free gift with purchase & used it up that I need another one. It really saved me time. Easy to use. Just wet the brush & swirl it in. Got my brushes looking brand new basically. Plus, less messy without all the soap & stuff. I am really digging this for deep cleaning my brushes. Quick & easy. Def recommend.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
This was my first brush cleaning solution, and since I continue to rebuy. The smell isn't over powering but it does stay with the brush until after a few uses. It makes it so easy! It seems like a reasonable price and it lasts me quite a while. However, I do have to admit I do not clean my brushes as much as is recommended.
Bekke T.
Lititz, PA
I am obsessed with this stuff! It has the most fresh and pleasant scent. I love the way my brushes smell
after I’ve cleaned them. The cleanser itself is good - I find if I let the brushes sit in the soap for a minute or so, the cleanser works better. Highly recommend! I only wish I could bottle the scent as a perfume! Japonesque Solid Brush Cleanser
Shasha S.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
I absolutely adore this brush cleaner! Since it’s a solid cleanser, you end up using way less product! It cuts down my brush cleaning time by half because the soap they use it so powerful that you only need to swirl them in the jar once and rinse and they’re clean! Definitely recommend
Sierra C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush cleaner! I had dirty stained brushes that were caked with makeup. This product brought the makeup up out of the brush and they looked like new brushes! This cleaner made the bristles extremely soft and restored the jagged edges. I will never use another brush cleaner.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
I got a travel sized version of this brush cleanser. It was my first time trying a brush cleanser so I’m not an expert, but I can give a newbie perspective. The brush came with a round pad to help clean the brushes. I love the smell of the cleanser and it lathers decently well on the brushes. The pad helps to work up a lather and get the cleanser into the bristles, but I feel that it did take quite a bit of work and product to really get the brushes clean. I’d be willing to try this cleanser again, but I’m checking into some other options for now!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I am always curious about these brush cleaners. Has anyone used this? What did you think?
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
How many people has tried this product and do u recommended
Cintia A.
How much is this and is it worth the buy? Where can I get it?
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,114 reviews
I love a great brush soap that I can get on the ground. Is this any good?
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I'm always on the lookout for an alternative to the Beauty Blender solid cleanser. Are the price points of these products comparable, or is this a bargain compared to Beauty Blender's? Also, can you clean makeup sponges on this as well, or is it exclusively for brushes?