BY JAPONESQUE

Remove It Gently Want a convenient makeup remover that won't dry out or harm your skin? Japonesque Pro Makeup Remover Wipes are the preferred makeup remover cloths of renowned makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts alike. The soft cloths instantly dissolve and gently remove all makeup (including waterproof makeup), dirt and grime, while hydrating the skin with vitamin E. Vitamin E-infused make-up remover cloths Dissolves make-up, dirt and grime Travels easily These moisturizing cloths are incredibly refreshing and alcohol-free. Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: The box includes 20 wipes. Each wipe is individually packaged for on-the-go use. Free of: Alcohol see more...

Sierra F.
Ridgewood, NY
I really do not like these at all, they do the job of taking your makeup off. This was my first time using these, I NEVER BREAK OUT and after using these wipes I broke out really really bad. I am very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone.
Sarah H.
As far as wipes go, they do their job. And on the surface, if that's all you're looking for, this fits the bill. However I have two major issues with this product. The first one being that it contains not one, not two, but five different parabens. Not exactly skin friendly, or something I want absorbing in my skin. And considering there are various wipes out there that are paraben-free, this is not acceptable to me. Secondly, they have a very perfume-y scent. And it's not good, at least to me. I prefer my facial products have little or no scent, as I have sensitive skin. For the sake of review purposes, I can say now that I've tried them, but I would not purchase these.