JAPONESQUE Pro Concealer Brush uploaded by Jessica R.

BY JAPONESQUE

Taklon BP-310. The perfect brush to apply and blend cream concealer, shadow base, and cream eye color. Professional size. see more...

Hannah G.
This brush held product really well and blended amazingly. It was easy to clean too. I bought it from ULTA on a whim and am glad I did. I use it almost daily and I’ve had the same one for about 8 months now. Like I said, they clean super easy with JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser and a paper towel.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
I used this to apply my pigment/glitter eye shadows and it worked really well. It's the perfect size to use on your eye lid. I like it really well. No fall out yet but just got it. I'm satisfied with it.
victoria a.
Works great this brush is a life saver in the morning!!! Even in the modle of the day and fits great in my purse
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I love this concealer brush, it works amazing. The quality of the brush it’s self is amazing as well. I purchased mine at Winners for $3.99 CDN however because it was winners the comparison price was $8.99 CDN. I’ve heard a lot of people say that Japonesque products are for Makeup beginners, I don’t think that at all, I have a Sigma concealer brush and they both are the same quality. I would definitely recommend this brush.
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro
This brush is good for concealer application. It is soft and it don´t hurt the skin. The cable is long and it is easily to use. The material has a good quality apparently. It is the first time that I bought something of this brand but certainly, I will buy again. I recommend it.

back