JAPONESQUE Pro Angled Brow Definer Brush uploaded by Mona

BY JAPONESQUE

Professional Angled Brow Definer Brush - Crafted for superior shaping, the Japonesque Professional Angled Brow Definer Brush helps create perfect brows by lining, shaping and defining with ease. The stiff bristles provide control. The brush deposits color and shades the brow area while the angled tip creates definition from the brow arch to the tip. Can be used with powder, pencil or cream product. Style #BP-240 - Professional Angled Brow Definer Brush see more...

• How is it used? and what color does the product come in?1 Answers
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This brush was pretty much from tjmaxx where I found it. The bristles are really hard so when I use it to draw it basically scrapes my skin and it hurts but it defines my brows so the pain is worth it and it’s worth it for the price
Ryane P.
I really love this brush! Giving it four stars because it can be a little stiff, and scratchy, but it's very precise when you apply dip brow. I like it better than my sephora brand eyebrow brush. It's got a decently long handle, perfect for me.
helen n.
staten island
This brush feels hard on my brows. It feels like a scraping sensation that is painful. Not my type of brush.
How is it used? and what color does the product come in?

Amazon