MakeupJaponesque
Precision Baking Brush

JAPONESQUE Precision Baking Brush

by Japonesque

EXPERTLY DESIGNED FOR BAKING PERFECTION. Achieve flawless perfection with the JAPONESQUE Precision Baking Brush. Specially angled brush delivers the ideal amount of product to smaller areas of the face. Pack on powder and let set. Finish by brushing...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JAPONESQUE Precision Baking Brush!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,461 reviews
JAPONESQUE Precision Baking Brush uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was really surprised by this little find. I recently purchased two different brushes from this brand for the first time. Very affordable and very well made. This is branded for precision baking, but I use it for highlighting under my eyes. It is slightly firm, holds product well and it still soft. The bristles dont irritate the sensitive skin under my eyes and it's slightly tapered on one side to really work on the curves of your face and around your nose. I would really love to buy a few more!
maryjo W.
I love JAPONESQUE makeup brushes. They are probably my second favorite affordable makeup brushes, underneath MODA brushes. I've recently started to try convert my makeup collection into vegan items. I did find JAPONESQUE brushes to be cruelty free, but did not find they were vegan. I love the softness and density of these brushes. I buy mine at TJMaxx, Ross, or Marshall's for $2 to $7.99.
Stacey L.
This is a good brush. Its called a baking brush. I didnt really find anything that made it stand out to me. I use it daily to help with shadow or around my eyes. Think japonesque is normally little higher but i got it on sale for 2.00 at tj maxx so it was definitely worth it.
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
Japonesque is probably my favorite brush brand. They are so soft, work wonders, don’t shed, and last forever. On top of it being a cheaper pro brand. I would highly recommend.
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
I found this brush at Marshall’s for only $3.99! I think this is a well made brush and I didn’t have any issues with the bristles falling out. I used it as a eyelid brush and it works great! I would recommend it!
Natalie T.
JAPONESQUE Precision Baking Brush uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice brush for baking or blending. Angled brush and very soft bristles. No shedding and easy to use. Very affordable and fluffy. Fits into the smaller Areas around your nose and eyes with ease. My first time using this brand and I'll recommend.
Auri C.
Savannah, GA
I don't use this for baking, I use this for blending my concealer. It is the perfect angle to get up against my under eye and the bristles don't feel sharp like other brands. I own 3 of these brushes!
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
JAPONESQUE Precision Baking Brush uploaded by Yoana D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so happy I found this baking brush! I normally go with a blending sponge but I am so happy I found something I can use on the go ! The quality is really good and I will be buying more of these in the future.
Antoinette C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this brush at TJ Maxx for only $3.99!!! I'm excited to add this baking brush to my collection. This will help me get into the inner corners that my sponges can't reach.

Looking for your answer?