JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler

by Japonesque

The innovative design of the JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler creates a sweeping, eye opening curl with ease. The unique, precision crafted pivot design applies consistent, straight-line pressure on the lashes for flawless results every time. Additional features include a contoured cage and silicone pad.Made in JAPAN

hey guys ! Just wondering what eyelash curler is the best in your own opinion?
Is it worth paying twice as much for this eyelash curler versus others? Does it work better and not stick as much?
Start your review of JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
The best eyelash curler!!! Lashes stay curled all day long, and look beautiful, Volumous, and healthy!!!! Perfect to pair with your favorite mascara!!!in reviews
I have used several eyelash curlers from cheap to expensive and this is the one that works best for me. I have really short but thick lashes so they're tricky to curl but this Japonesque curler is fantastic!in reviews
tip: it works really well if you warm it up by putting it in a warm place for a few minutes such as under you arm.in reviews
vivianne S.
Salinas , CA
JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler uploaded by vivianne S.
Purchased at: Target
Love this eyelash curlier, it’s self explanatory but it is very good quality compared to the elf 2 dollar lash curlier.
Kerah P.
Muskegon, MI
JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kerah P.
JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kerah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this eyelash curler, it volumizes and curls my eyelashes a lot more than previous eyelash curler‘s I have tried. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants  lengthened eyelashes
Mary I.
Gilbert
Holy grail product! Can’t live without it! I have tried others and I can’t get the same kind of curls from Japonesque. Easy to use, it does not hurt or pull my lashes. Price point is good too! Works better than other pricier brands. Very satisfied!

Sofia H.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I would recommend this product as it does a good job at curling my lashes usually (sometimes it does a mediocre job) but it depends on your eye shape and measurements, which is why I bought this curler specifically, so look that up.
Jackie R.
I have been using this eyelash curler for nearly 10 years now. It has not failed me once!

The shape of the pads fit perfectly on my round, deep set eyes. With only a couple of clamps working up the eyelash, my lashes stay curled all day long - with or without mascara.

My favorite part of the product is the lifetime guarantee/pad replacement. All you have to do is contact Japonesque with your curler model and request new pads. They'll send the pads out to you quickly and free of charge. Amazing customer care!

Melissa E.
Truth this is the oldest lash curler I have. I  have replaced it with so many and I still find I use this one. It gives a very natural lash lift without ripping your lashes out. I find I gravitate to this for that reason. It doesn't pull on my eye or catch my eye like some other curlers tend to. This is a favorite.
An P.
Purchased at: Target
Great for Asian eyes and girls with shorter lashes! I heat mine up a little to curl my lashes and make them stay.
Lorraine N.
I rarely use eyelash curlers because, honestly, I don't really get how to?! But if you're looking for a pair than this is definitely wortha try! I usually just slap on some mascara and go about my Merry business but when I have more time, I will definitely do some eyelash curler experimenting!
Samantha P.
Forest Park, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Everything about this curler is amazing. Its a straighter curve, so its perfect for almond shaped eyes because it gets all the inner and outer lashes. It's a bit heavier than other curlers, but its a high quality product. Haven't ripped out any lashes, and it hasn't pinched at all
Alix J.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good at latching on to my thin, short, sparse and brittle lashes. Favorite thing about this curler is that they’ll send you free pad refills whenever you need them! :)