BY JAPONESQUE

Buy Japonesque Makeup Finishers - Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray 85g/3oz - All Skin Types see more...

• Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe ...1 Answers
Alex J.
Racine, WI
This is my go to setting spray. the aerosol design stops you from having trigger finger and spraying too much so it lasts a lot longer than most setting sprays. I feel this product also out sets any setting spray on the market. This is truly a must have for any professional or true makeup enthusiast.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I picked this up at my local ulta store because I seen a review on it on you tube .. it works pretty good for setting your makeup all day !! I don't plan on buying it again because I feel there are more affordable ones that do just as good
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Going into Ulta I came across this product. I've tried different setting sprays an still my make up seemed to rub off. Japonesque has been a life saver. My make up doesn't smear even after hours of wear no matter what activities.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
After using the Urban Decay All Nighter for the longest time, I decided to give this a try when I saw it in Ulta. I ended up really liking it. It definitely keeps my oils under control throughout the day and there’s a noticeable increase in how long my makeup lasts without breaking up or looking all crazy.
Erin B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Just got this from ulta and I love it! The aerosol spray comes out so finely and evenly it was perfect! It really did make my make up stay put and helped minimize any possible cakeyness I had going on
Alex H.
Littleton , CO
To be honest I like this but I think that if you powder your face correctly and it’s dry out. You shouldn’t need a setting spray. You only need it when it’s humid out to be honest. You can get this at ulta though if you need it.
Kc G.
Santa Monica
Out of all the makeup setting sprays out there the Japonesque one is by far the best! It smells so good, controls shine/ oiliness & your makeup will last all day. It's somewhat pricey but totally worth the money, I promise!!
Jennyfer H.
I can honestly say I like this better that the Urban Decay one and it's about $10 cheaper. I have oily combo skin and my makeup stayed put all day. Great product
Tisha L.
Reno , NV
Great for artistry looks and finishes. Sets make up and works well with a lot of skin types. Refreshes and leaves skin with a velvet matte finish. Love this spray.
Brianne C.
Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.

Amazon