BY JAPONESQUE #55 in Setting Spray

Buy Japonesque Makeup Finishers - Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray 85g/3oz - All Skin Types see more...

• Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's ...1 Answers
Jesenia V.
This is such a dreamy setting spray it's so refreshing and it keeps my makeup still not movement the most is just amazing so giving me life
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
I picked this up at my local ulta store because I seen a review on it on you tube .. it works pretty good for setting your makeup all day !! I don't plan on buying it again because I feel there are more affordable ones that do just as good
Alex J.
Racine, WI
This is my go to setting spray. the aerosol design stops you from having trigger finger and spraying too much so it lasts a lot longer than most setting sprays. I feel this product also out sets any setting spray on the market. This is truly a must have for any professional or true makeup enthusiast.
Chass L.
Good setting spray. Lightly fragranced. A little high priced considering the other products I've loved more than this on the market are so much cheaper. Not too sure I could ever have this as my go to but I would keep this on hand as a just in case
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I received this product free at a cost of purchasing another product. This item retails at $39 at a local beauty store. When I applied this to my skin it was very heavy and sticky and it took a while to dry but I believe that was my own mistake by applying too much of the setting spray so I do recommend that you use very minimum spraying this onto your make up. The bottle is a spray similar to like a hairspray does.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I got this product a few months ago and I've been trailing it to the best I can. I use this to set my make up at the end of the Make up application and I do find it saturates my face somewhat and I have to fan it for it to dry down otherwise it looks like I have wet splodges on my face. But it does help keep my skin hydrated.
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
This is such an amazing setting spray and a super great dupe for the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This is a little wet but it dries down fast and really helps keep your make on through out the night or day depending on when you wear it but 10/10 recommend
Brianne C.
Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.