BY JAPONESQUE #63 in Setting Spray

Buy Japonesque Makeup Finishers - Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray 85g/3oz - All Skin Types see more...

• Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's ...1 Answers
Chass L.
Good setting spray. Lightly fragranced. A little high priced considering the other products I've loved more than this on the market are so much cheaper. Not too sure I could ever have this as my go to but I would keep this on hand as a just in case
Ioana R.
This setting spray is everything you can imagine it to be! I saw a video test on it and had to get it! When you blot your face during the day, your makeup will not come off along with the oil. This does help keep your oil under control but If you're like me, your nose always has that extra shine.
It doesn't spritz at you with random liquid like sprays sometimes do since this is like hairspray for your face so you'll get an extra coating of setting spray đź‘Ź
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! Dries super quickly because the mist is so fine therefore it doesn't cause unnecessary creasage if you're one of those people (like me) who loves to drench your face in setting spray lol. Definitely gonna buy a back up!
Jesenia V.
This is such a dreamy setting spray it's so refreshing and it keeps my makeup still not movement the most is just amazing so giving me life
Jessica M.
This is a great setting spray. It does the job of concealing powdery look but I think other setting sprays make the makeup last longer.
Raquel A.
Cleveland, OH
I love the convenience of the aerosol spray and how fine it comes out. My favorite setting spray!!!
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I received this product free at a cost of purchasing another product. This item retails at $39 at a local beauty store. When I applied this to my skin it was very heavy and sticky and it took a while to dry but I believe that was my own mistake by applying too much of the setting spray so I do recommend that you use very minimum spraying this onto your make up. The bottle is a spray similar to like a hairspray does.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I got this product a few months ago and I've been trailing it to the best I can. I use this to set my make up at the end of the Make up application and I do find it saturates my face somewhat and I have to fan it for it to dry down otherwise it looks like I have wet splodges on my face. But it does help keep my skin hydrated.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
This is such an amazing setting spray and a super great dupe for the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This is a little wet but it dries down fast and really helps keep your make on through out the night or day depending on when you wear it but 10/10 recommend
Brianne C.
Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.