BY JAPONESQUE #72 in Setting Spray

Buy Japonesque Makeup Finishers - Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray 85g/3oz - All Skin Types see more...

• Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's ...1 Answers
Cassidy H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just finished this setting spray all up. OH MY GOSH! I was amazed in the difference it made for my make up. It kept my make up in place for most of the day until I got home to wash my make up off after work. It sprays so even and light on your face. That’s one problem I was having with others was finding the best nozzle and how they spray. You just push it down and the spray is so even! I definitely recommend this.
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
My favorite high end makeup setting spray because of the aerosol type can. It’s even coverage cause of the continuous misting capability and give such a gorgeous dewy glow to my skin! It’s formula doesn’t mess with my makeup and also I’ve used it as a priming mist and it works just as well! Amazing job Japonesque!
Ashley A.
Belton, TX
I absolutely love this setting spray. It really does lock my makeup in place without breaking me out. I have super sensitive skin so that is one thing I always worry about. It smells really good and also gives my skin a nice glowing look.
Kierstyn H.
Toms River, NJ
After using the Urban Decay All Nighter for the longest time, I decided to give this a try when I saw it in Ulta. I ended up really liking it. It definitely keeps my oils under control throughout the day and there’s a noticeable increase in how long my makeup lasts without breaking up or looking all crazy.
Tisha L.
Reno , NV
Great for artistry looks and finishes. Sets make up and works well with a lot of skin types. Refreshes and leaves skin with a velvet matte finish. Love this spray.
Crystal M.
Brawley, CA
BEST SETTING SPAY EVER! I normally go for the urban decays setting sprays but decided to try something different and honestly this had been my go to spray!👌🏼 it last a looong time I love the way it sprays, it’s my all time favorite!
Leigha N.
White, SD
Honest to god the first setting spray I've ever noticed actually extend the longevity of my makeup. Love the aerosol can, the mist is super fine, and it doesn't make me too matte.
Alex J.
Racine, WI
This is my go to setting spray. the aerosol design stops you from having trigger finger and spraying too much so it lasts a lot longer than most setting sprays. I feel this product also out sets any setting spray on the market. This is truly a must have for any professional or true makeup enthusiast.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I picked this up at my local ulta store because I seen a review on it on you tube .. it works pretty good for setting your makeup all day !! I don't plan on buying it again because I feel there are more affordable ones that do just as good
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Going into Ulta I came across this product. I've tried different setting sprays an still my make up seemed to rub off. Japonesque has been a life saver. My make up doesn't smear even after hours of wear no matter what activities.
Brianne C.
Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.