BY JAPONESQUE #55 in Setting Spray

Buy Japonesque Makeup Finishers - Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray 85g/3oz - All Skin Types see more...

• Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's ...1 Answers
Ioana R.
This setting spray is everything you can imagine it to be! I saw a video test on it and had to get it! When you blot your face during the day, your makeup will not come off along with the oil. This does help keep your oil under control but If you're like me, your nose always has that extra shine.
It doesn't spritz at you with random liquid like sprays sometimes do since this is like hairspray for your face so you'll get an extra coating of setting spray 👏
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! Dries super quickly because the mist is so fine therefore it doesn't cause unnecessary creasage if you're one of those people (like me) who loves to drench your face in setting spray lol. Definitely gonna buy a back up!
Jessica M.
This is a great setting spray. It does the job of concealing powdery look but I think other setting sprays make the makeup last longer.
Kc G.
Santa Monica
Out of all the makeup setting sprays out there the Japonesque one is by far the best! It smells so good, controls shine/ oiliness & your makeup will last all day. It's somewhat pricey but totally worth the money, I promise!!
Leigha N.
White, SD
Honest to god the first setting spray I've ever noticed actually extend the longevity of my makeup. Love the aerosol can, the mist is super fine, and it doesn't make me too matte.
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
I've used the Urban Decay makeup setting spray and I liked it a lot better. I think it's because this one seems to go on much more wet than most other makeup sprays. As far as the actual setting of the makeup, I can't tell a difference between Urban Decay and this one. So if the initial wetness doesn't bother you it's probably fine.
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Going into Ulta I came across this product. I've tried different setting sprays an still my make up seemed to rub off. Japonesque has been a life saver. My make up doesn't smear even after hours of wear no matter what activities.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
Just got this from ulta and I love it! The aerosol spray comes out so finely and evenly it was perfect! It really did make my make up stay put and helped minimize any possible cakeyness I had going on
Jennyfer H.
I can honestly say I like this better that the Urban Decay one and it's about $10 cheaper. I have oily combo skin and my makeup stayed put all day. Great product
Brianne C.
Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.