BY JAPONESQUE #90 in Setting Spray

Buy Japonesque Makeup Finishers - Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray 85g/3oz - All Skin Types see more...

• Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe ...1 Answers
Thee O.
Compton , CA
I just finished this setting spray, I’m at a stand still. Do I repurchase or stick to Mac fix+? I have combination oily skin and this kept my makeup in tact for the most part. I still had a bit of shine after a couple hours but again I have oily skin. Shake well and do a test spray first before applying it directly to the face
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This is absolutely one of my favorite make up setting spray’s, I love the fact that it has an aerosol spray and it feels so refreshing. It really does a great job with setting the make up and it applies very evenly. Are used to use the urban decay setting spray but I have completely converted to using this one
Vanessa R.
Not a fan of this setting spray.  I prefer a matte finish and to really set my makeup with a healthy amount of spray.  Used this one day and later, while in a cab to work, checked my makeup, only to realize I looked like a glazed donut.  No joke, I literally looked like I had a layer of clear plastic on my face.  I was able to apply powder to take the shine off, but I was surprised I didn't hear a crack while applying my powder application sponge.  If you prefer a dewy look, this will be right up your alley.
Cassidy H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just finished this setting spray all up. OH MY GOSH! I was amazed in the difference it made for my make up. It kept my make up in place for most of the day until I got home to wash my make up off after work. It sprays so even and light on your face. That’s one problem I was having with others was finding the best nozzle and how they spray. You just push it down and the spray is so even! I definitely recommend this.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This Japonesque Color Makeup Setting Spray absorbs immediately. It really sets powder products beautifully! It's an aerosol spray but the Miata is so fine and almost cooling. It sets makeup to last all day and prevents fading. I highly recommend!
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
My favorite high end makeup setting spray because of the aerosol type can. It’s even coverage cause of the continuous misting capability and give such a gorgeous dewy glow to my skin! It’s formula doesn’t mess with my makeup and also I’ve used it as a priming mist and it works just as well! Amazing job Japonesque!
Crystal M.
Brawley, CA
BEST SETTING SPAY EVER! I normally go for the urban decays setting sprays but decided to try something different and honestly this had been my go to spray!👌🏼 it last a looong time I love the way it sprays, it’s my all time favorite!
Ashley A.
Belton, TX
I absolutely love this setting spray. It really does lock my makeup in place without breaking me out. I have super sensitive skin so that is one thing I always worry about. It smells really good and also gives my skin a nice glowing look.
Destiny S.
Fresno
I absolutely love this setting spray. It has an amazing cucumber sent to it makes your skin feel fresh and will keep your make up
I’m place in the summer heat if you touch your face with a napkin nothing would come off
Leigha N.
White, SD
Honest to god the first setting spray I've ever noticed actually extend the longevity of my makeup. Love the aerosol can, the mist is super fine, and it doesn't make me too matte.
Brianne C.
Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.

back