JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray

by Japonesque

First aeresol Setting Spray Non-drying Prolongs makeupThe JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray dispenses a pro performance fixative in a continous spray for an airbrushed, flawless finish and weightless application. The non-drying,invisable formula absorbs in seconds and protects makeup under all conditions.800-955-6662Made in US

Has anyone else not liked the smell of this spray? Maybe there's something wrong with mine.
Start your review of JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Seirria M.
I used to do makeup as a second job before covid and my favorite item to use on my oily clients to make sure it'll last hours IS THIS SPRAY!! Lemme tell you I have never felt a spray literally suck every ounce of oil from my face until I bought this. If you are dry/normal DO NOT USE IT!! its not just a regular mattifying spray its heavy duty. But for oily people this is a product made by the makeup gods brought down on a silver platter with angel music in the back ground. I'm telling yall try it and tell me it's not THE MOST mattifying thing you have ever tried
Raquel A.
Parma, OH
I love the convenience of the aerosol spray and how fine it comes out. My favorite setting spray!!!
Anastacia M.
Richford, NY
JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Anastacia M.
JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Anastacia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. I love the continuous spray. It makes it so easy to apply. It also keeps my makeup intact all day without looking too dewy or dry. I love how quickly it dries down.
Joyce S.
Worcester, MA
JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Joyce S.
Been wanting to use setting spray since forever but don't know what brand is good until I've found Japonesque and gave it a try. This make up setting spray is what it says it is, non-sticky, no smudges and face is so smooth after spraying it. I don't even know that this brand exists! It's worth every penny!
Vanessa  I.
Lynwood, CA
Este es uno de los mejores spray [email protected] japoneses se esmeran en su productos de la piel
Shalita V.
Temple City, CA
I love this! Dries super quickly because the mist is so fine therefore it doesn't cause unnecessary creasage if you're one of those people (like me) who loves to drench your face in setting spray lol. Definitely gonna buy a back up!
Gisselle R.
Garland, TX
This setting spray is bomb! It helps your makeup last even through sweat! Definitely recommend.
Jesenia V.
This is such a dreamy setting spray it's so refreshing and it keeps my makeup still not movement the most is just amazing so giving me life
Natasha F.
Anoka, MN
JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Natasha F.
I received this product free at a cost of purchasing another product. This item retails at $39 at a local beauty store. When I applied this to my skin it was very heavy and sticky and it took a while to dry but I believe that was my own mistake by applying too much of the setting spray so I do recommend that you use very minimum spraying this onto your make up. The bottle is a spray similar to like a hairspray does.
Erin B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Just got this from ulta and I love it! The aerosol spray comes out so finely and evenly it was perfect! It really did make my make up stay put and helped minimize any possible cakeyness I had going on