BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of get...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it....3 Answers
Loan L.
orange
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
I like rose so i chooses this but it worth it, my brushes like brand new after clean. i never try anything else but this be always my top list, would recommended love it very much,
Jennifer M.
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
I like this because it cleanses my brushes without damaging them. The price is good too especially with a coupon at Ulta
Majesta M.
I will forever rave about this product. I absolutely love it and the smell is so lovely. I buy it all the time and do not mind spending the extra coins to get the big bottle to add to my smaller spray bottle. Go and try this, it is simply amazing.
Erin C.
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
My go-to makeup brush/sponge cleaner. Doesn’t take up too much time, it’s very affordable, and you can get it right at Ulta or target even
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
I'm going to be honest......it smells good and does a so so job and that's about it. I'm not fully impressed with this product.
Martha D.
Philadelphia
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
My favorite quick brush cleanser. You need a minimal amount of product to full clean a brush. Works well on cream and gel products including gel liner. Great on synthetic brushes as well as natural ones.
Brittany B.
Circle Pines
Review for: Other more...
This cleanser in the citrus scent is AMAZING. Just make sure your brush is fully dry before dipping back in with it (but honestly with this cleansing formula it takes less than 5 min to dry). Would highly highly recommend. Easy to use and affordable!
member-3a6cf
This brush cleaner works so well! The smell is so amazing and it leaves my brushes smelling great after I was them
Kenzie S.
apache junction
This works good. Leaves a very slight greasy residue if you use too much but is great if you use sparingly. I use this on really dirty brushes when my dry cleaner just won't due.
Meg R.
I like this stuff a lot! For the price, it is a very good quick brush cleaner! I do deep clean my brushes still, but a quick clean, this is good for!
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?