BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
First off super good smelling, it smells like orange zest which I loooooooooooove!!!! Second it on takes a little to clean out your brushes. It works really well and leaves your brushes soft and super clean
Lizbeth R.
Clifton, NJ
I bought this just to have a quick color change product for my brushes. And it works so well. I love this to clean my brushes. They smell really good after i use this. I got the mini size from ulta. Deff try it out
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
This product is great at getting makeup but MAKE SURE you wash them with soap afterwards to get the cleaner out of your brushes! I didn’t once and it made me break out really bad
Rosie O.
This cleaner is great for when u need to do a quick clean between uses. Obviously it’s not meant for a deep clean, but more of a quick way to clean your brushes between clients.
Emelia H.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This product has changed my life! I hate cleaning my makeup brushes. It’s such a chore. This is the only product that has gotten my brushes clean and it’s so easy to use! I actually clean my brushes now!
Madame B.
West Covina, CA
Really good for on the go brush cleaning. I used it least a few times a week. Removes all makeup from my brushes so easily, even my eyeliner brush that get covered in black gel liner. But the scent is VERY strong. It’s a nice citrusy smell but if your sensitive to scents than maybe try something else.
Sarah C.
Worcester, MA
I LOVE this cleanser as a daily spot treatment for my brushes, or when i want to use the same brush with a different color. A little of this product goes a long way, and I’ll continue to purchase!
Camille L.
Pass Christian , MS
Cheap and works just as well as any other cleaner. This one is a bit on the greasier side and it kind of smells funny but the brushes dry quickly and they are left clean.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Love the smell and works really good at spot cleaning. You can clean your brush and use the brush right after because it dries in seconds. I highly recommend and love it
Kyrsten B.
Bristol
I love this amazing product. It melts my makeup off with out drying my brushes out. It's expensive but I heard good things so I bought it. I couldn't love without it.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?