BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of get...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it....3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Meloni A.
Spokane
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
The makeup cleanser works  well. Unfortunately the citrus scent is so powerful that I have been unable to use it. I've tried on several occasions. I spray the product on my brushes and it actually makes my eyes and sinuses water. No, I would not buy this product again.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
It is pricey but, i love this brush cleaner. It truly removed every bit of gunk on my brushes. It keeps the bristles soft and helps them last longer! I love that the smell isnt over powering or chemicallys like a ton od brush cleaners out there.
Tiana V.
Tustin , CA
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
A great brush cleaner, but this scent in particular stays. It has an “old lady” scent to it. I was expecting something more floral and fresh for it being rosewater. The smell lingers on the brushes for a few days after I’ve washed them
Melody B.
Marion
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
This is a great daily brush cleanser. I love to give my brushes a good rinse in the evening so they will be dry by morning time. This is a very affordable brush cleanser and I think it's necessary for the proper brush hygiene.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I used to use this to clean my brushes in between uses because it dried fast. However I figured out that something within it makes my skin irritate and break out. I wish that it worked for me but my skin was too reactive to it
Danika D.
I️ use the rose water brush cleanser and it’s my favorite. It gets all the makeup out of my brushes and cleans them. I️ love the scent and how quickly the brushes dry after using the cleanser. The price is pretty affordable.
Dayana R.
This is my to go cleanser when I’m out doing a customers makeup I use this to do a quick clean up to my brushes and it cleans it very good and dries down fast I love both smells the clean smell and the rose one is my favorite
Jackie V.
Clarkston , MI
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
Great for a quick clean of your makeup brushes! I love this brush cleanser because it does not leave a residue on my brushes but cleans them very well. All you need is a few spritzes and some warm water and you’re all set.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
This brush cleaner does a good job with brushes and sponges the only downfall is the smell! It really bothers me. Does have an oily feel to it when cleaning the brushes, but again it’s probably the reason it cleans!
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Love the citrus scent...does an amazing job at cleansing my brushes and leaves them smelling great!!! The only downside is the caps are very very leaky and it makes a mess ..otherwise I would have given it 5 stars!!
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?