3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #15 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Amy K.
Amy K.
Holland, MI
Decent brush cleanser. It smells very refreshing. For the cost of it, I find myself having to use more than what I expect on some of my brushes.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
One bottle lasts so long! Works well at cleaning my makeup brushes and I like the smell.
Lekesha L.
Lekesha L.
Gastonia, NC
Works very well received in a boxycharm box!! Spray bottle is very convenient as well
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
Using this cleanser makes my brushes like brand new, it's easy to use and a little does a lot. It actually does remove all the make up from your brushes .
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Clarksville, TN
I haven't cleaned my beauty blender in weeks until I bought this stuff and I LOVE IT. It got rid of all the countour powders and foundations that were in it . It's very easy to use but also messy as far as rinsing yout brushes . I would buy it again even though it isn't the cheapest.
Ebonee R.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I just recently started using this cleaner, since i received it for gratis at work. I do like this cleanser, especially when working on clients. Its very easy to spray on and product will come off when using a paper towel or cloth. This product is something that works best for a working mua. For someone who doesn't work with clients and just needs a cleanser, I wouldn't recommend this. Its also only great for smaller brushes, it doesn't really penetrate dense makeup brushes.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
This brush cleaner is great for getting the job done. It's a decent price for a brush cleaner starting around $14 but I'm a fan of being able to control how much cleaner you use through the spray. It come in two different scents. Honestly the scents are awful and linger on your brush. They are just very over powering. However the rosewater is less awful then the citrus. The brushes dry fast so you are able to use them the next day. It's a good buy!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really good product to use to clean your brushes daily or every other day, in between deep cleans. The price is nice and it lasts a good amount of time. It's very easy to use all you need is your brush and paper towel. The only thing I would change is to not saturate the brushes for as long as it does.
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
Great smelling product, cleans my brushes well, I need to soak the brush in the product then clean the brush I use it 2x a week!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Easthampton, MA
A little spray on a towel goes a long way. Takes off a lot of makeup and makes my brushes look and feel brand new. I've used cleaners that distort my brushes after but this one is just gentle enough to keep them in good shape
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?