BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
OH MYYYY I ABSOUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF. It is honestly amazing. I use it all of the time and plan on buying more soon. :)
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.
Ontario, CA
This makeup brush clenaer is the beat of the best !! I cannot use another it gets the job done without a struggle!
Julz R.
Julz R.
Tampa, FL
Cleans my brushes really well and has a fast drying time. Sometimes I feel it takes a lot for me to get my brushes completely clean though. It might be just me. But it's a really good product besides that.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Tiverton, RI
I picked up the travel size of this product on a whim at Ulta, and it does a surprisingly thorough job of cleaning my brushes very quickly. It comes in two scents- citrus and rose- and while I thought I'd prefer the rose scent, I actually find it to be way too strong. Therefore, I find it great for cleaning brushes between uses, giving the scent time to dissipate, but it's hard for me to give a quick clean to a brush right before using because of the strong smell. If scents don't bother you, or if you happen to particularly like citrus or rose, definitely give this a go!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
Not the exact bottle I have but literally cuts my brush cleaning time in half so easy to do. It takes off the gunkiest of things of like gel liners too.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
I bought this at ulta in the rose scent. I was looking for an inexpensive brush cleaner when I found this one. I have to say this stuff is amazing!! With just a 2-3 spritzes on the brush, it takes whatever makeup like off the brush. I've used this on all my brush and so far it has worked with every product. The one I have leaves a light rose smell on the brushes but not enough that it's annoying.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best makeup brush cleansers I have ever used. Easy to apply-just spray on your brushes and wipe off. Done and done.
genesis d.
genesis d.
Wellness Guru Expert
vale la pena. Tiene un aroma citrico pero sabroso, y realmente limpia el cepillo de buena. Todo lo que necesita es de una a dos de la misma.
Megan A.
Megan A.
I love this for a quick clean between deep cleaning my brushes. It's quick and takes makeup off of my brushes really well and it smells nice.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
I have been using this cleanser for over a decade and will always repurchase it to routinely clean my brushes and give them a good (at least) weekly scrub. It fully removes makeup and has a pleasant scent!
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?