3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser
This cleanser gets your brushes very clean and doesn't leave a residue behind. Excellent product!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I have the rosewater scent and it makes my brushes smell so good! It gets them clean really quick.
Sherilyn M.
Sherilyn M.
Sugarloaf, PA
Oily but does the job. I found using foaming dawn dish soap works just as good.
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
OH MYYYY I ABSOUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF. It is honestly amazing. I use it all of the time and plan on buying more soon. :)
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this before I clean my brushes just to break up some of the makeup on them
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this brush cleaner! The product comes right off with only a few sprays, and it doesn't leave my brushes feeling greasy at all. I have used it multiple times and I still have about 2/3 of the bottle left. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who needs a brush cleanser!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
So got a travel size of this stuff and was like $6 bucks?! This stuff better be freaking amazing. The girl at the register recommended it, and without looking at the price I was like heck yes, I'll get that. But. It was worth it. So worth it. It has a citrusy scent to it, and really cleans the brush good. All you need is one to two spritzes of it, and even black eyeshadow will clean right off. I keep a towel meant just for cleaning brushes in my beauty room in between deep cleaning, and it works like a charm. Pricey, but get it.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely one of the best makeup cleaners I've used! I have combination to oily skin and never had an issues. I buy this at Ulta and use about every 2 to 3 weeks to clean my brushes. They are left with a really nice rosey scent!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
This one is amazing and smells amazing too I would recommend this for anyone and there kit kinda pricy
An N.
An N.
Portland, OR
It's a quick and easy way to clean brushes between each use, but the liquid seems to leave an off smell and residue on the brushes.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?