BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Lizbeth R.
Clifton, NJ
I bought this just to have a quick color change product for my brushes. And it works so well. I love this to clean my brushes. They smell really good after i use this. I got the mini size from ulta. Deff try it out
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
This product is great at getting makeup but MAKE SURE you wash them with soap afterwards to get the cleaner out of your brushes! I didn’t once and it made me break out really bad
Rosie O.
This cleaner is great for when u need to do a quick clean between uses. Obviously it’s not meant for a deep clean, but more of a quick way to clean your brushes between clients.
Emelia H.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This product has changed my life! I hate cleaning my makeup brushes. It’s such a chore. This is the only product that has gotten my brushes clean and it’s so easy to use! I actually clean my brushes now!
Melinda J.
This was a greasy oily mess. I used it twice and never again. The spray got everywhere and made a mess of my entire make up station, desk, tools etc. I will not use this again!!!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pretty decent price for a great product. I picked this up at Ulta because my brushes needed a good cleaning. It definitely got the job done, easy to use, and no harsh scent.
Maria S.
Idk what they put in this bottle but works like magic. I spray one spray of this on the brush and then kinda rotate the brush on cotton pad. You see everything is coming out of the brush instantly.
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
Such an easy product to use to clean your makeup brushes! Gets the job done quick when the brush is needed for several applications. If your a makeup artist you need this!
Sarah C.
Worcester, MA
I LOVE this cleanser as a daily spot treatment for my brushes, or when i want to use the same brush with a different color. A little of this product goes a long way, and I’ll continue to purchase!
Camille L.
Pass Christian , MS
Cheap and works just as well as any other cleaner. This one is a bit on the greasier side and it kind of smells funny but the brushes dry quickly and they are left clean.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?