3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Avon, CT
This a great brush cleanser for spot touchups. Just spray onto a napkin and run your brush across the napkin.
candace b.
candace b.
Like this cleanser, it left my brushes clean and the citrus smell is nice. I like that they dried in under 30 min. too.
Dulce F.
Dulce F.
This brush cleaner left my brushes really clean and the smell is amazing. The bottle has lasted a really long time.
Monique M.
Monique M.
San Jose, CA
This cleaner left my brushes feeling like they're covered in oil. I don't like it at all and don't reccomend it
This cleanser gets your brushes very clean and doesn't leave a residue behind. Excellent product!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I have the rosewater scent and it makes my brushes smell so good! It gets them clean really quick.
Sherilyn M.
Sherilyn M.
Sugarloaf, PA
Oily but does the job. I found using foaming dawn dish soap works just as good.
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
OH MYYYY I ABSOUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF. It is honestly amazing. I use it all of the time and plan on buying more soon. :)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Tiverton, RI
I picked up the travel size of this product on a whim at Ulta, and it does a surprisingly thorough job of cleaning my brushes very quickly. It comes in two scents- citrus and rose- and while I thought I'd prefer the rose scent, I actually find it to be way too strong. Therefore, I find it great for cleaning brushes between uses, giving the scent time to dissipate, but it's hard for me to give a quick clean to a brush right before using because of the strong smell. If scents don't bother you, or if you happen to particularly like citrus or rose, definitely give this a go!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this brush cleaner! The product comes right off with only a few sprays, and it doesn't leave my brushes feeling greasy at all. I have used it multiple times and I still have about 2/3 of the bottle left. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who needs a brush cleanser!
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?