BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I used to use this to clean my brushes in between uses because it dried fast. However I figured out that something within it makes my skin irritate and break out. I wish that it worked for me but my skin was too reactive to it
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
This product does a great job of getting all the make up off the brush. My only complaint is that if you spray it and miss your brush it’s like an oil and gets EVERYWHERE. It takes a little while to dry down too. Until I find a replacement though it does the job :)
Dayana R.
This is my to go cleanser when I’m out doing a customers makeup I use this to do a quick clean up to my brushes and it cleans it very good and dries down fast I love both smells the clean smell and the rose one is my favorite
Danika D.
I️ use the rose water brush cleanser and it’s my favorite. It gets all the makeup out of my brushes and cleans them. I️ love the scent and how quickly the brushes dry after using the cleanser. The price is pretty affordable.
Jerie Ann P.
I actually use this for a quick clean of brushes or to condition them. It smells like oranges and the smell lasts a while which could be good or bad for some people. It does help make my brushes not feel brittle though.
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Parian Spirit Professional more...
I like this. It does clean my brushes & it dries very fast. My issues are that it is pretty oily, & unless you spray it close, it’s hard to coat your whole brush. I wish it was like something you can dip your brush in.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this product but it is a bit pricy compared to other options. I use the rosewater scent and it makes me feel boujee. It's great at getting out the stubborn yellowish tint that my brushes get from my foundation.
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Love the citrus scent...does an amazing job at cleansing my brushes and leaves them smelling great!!! The only downside is the caps are very very leaky and it makes a mess ..otherwise I would have given it 5 stars!!
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
This brush cleaner does a good job with brushes and sponges the only downfall is the smell! It really bothers me. Does have an oily feel to it when cleaning the brushes, but again it’s probably the reason it cleans!
Anna S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
I love this water when im on the go & i do not have time to wash them and wait for them to air dry. This water cleans the brushes very good, fast and dries them very quickly. The scent is also good, i recommend this to people that do clients make up.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?