3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Caledonia
Maybe I'm not using this cleaner correctly but it seems to just make my brushes greasy. Doesn't seem to get all of the makeup off the brushes.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Mundelein, IL
Love this brush cleanser! A little oily but it gets the job done. Just spray a mist on your brush, wipe it off and dry your brush.
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
It works good but I didn't know it was scented when I bought it. It smells like roses. I would buy again just not the scented kind
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Harrisville, RI
Great brush cleaner. I love that I spray it on and it's dry. I can reuse a brush as soon after I spray. There is so crazy scent which I also like.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Sayre, PA
This brush cleaner is handy for on-the-go and quick cleanings between through washings. I do makeup professionally and I take this cleaner along to appointments. Easy to use and effective!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Used this to clean my brushes. It was alright but I don't wear make as much as I did so I only used this a couple times. It did the trick.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Avon, CT
This a great brush cleanser for spot touchups. Just spray onto a napkin and run your brush across the napkin.
candace b.
candace b.
Like this cleanser, it left my brushes clean and the citrus smell is nice. I like that they dried in under 30 min. too.
Dulce F.
Dulce F.
This brush cleaner left my brushes really clean and the smell is amazing. The bottle has lasted a really long time.
Monique M.
Monique M.
San Jose, CA
This cleaner left my brushes feeling like they're covered in oil. I don't like it at all and don't reccomend it
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?