BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Katelyn D.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Parian Spirit Professional more...
I like this. It does clean my brushes & it dries very fast. My issues are that it is pretty oily, & unless you spray it close, it’s hard to coat your whole brush. I wish it was like something you can dip your brush in.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this product but it is a bit pricy compared to other options. I use the rosewater scent and it makes me feel boujee. It's great at getting out the stubborn yellowish tint that my brushes get from my foundation.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
This brush cleaner does a good job with brushes and sponges the only downfall is the smell! It really bothers me. Does have an oily feel to it when cleaning the brushes, but again it’s probably the reason it cleans!
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
Love the citrus scent...does an amazing job at cleansing my brushes and leaves them smelling great!!! The only downside is the caps are very very leaky and it makes a mess ..otherwise I would have given it 5 stars!!
Callie D.
Cumming
These clean brushes and blenders great. My brushes have never been so clean. It’s super easy to use, and super effective. Out of all the brush cleaners this is the most affordable and useful. I definitely recommend
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff gets anything off your makeup brushes! It really cleanses them and doesn’t damage them. It keeps your brushes smooth and soft. It is very easy to use and I am very satisfied. I would highly recommend.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I like this stuff for when I want to use a brush for a different shade while doing my makeup. One or two sprays of this, and my vera mona color switch, and my brush is totally clean of all shadow or cream product.
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I love this brush cleaner spray. Cleans my dirty brushes it just a few spritz. You don’t have to wait the entire day just to wait till your clean brushes gets to dry and ready to be used again. Highly recommended.
Alexis M.
This brush cleanser leaves my brushes clean and dry to be used right away. You barely need to spray anything onto your brush and it will remove everything. I use this all the time to spot clean my brushes
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Love this product a lot, I think it’s amazing, gets the job done! It’s affordable as well and very effective too, I have morphe brushes and also replicas from AliExpress and it works great on both of them!
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?