3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Just got this to clean my brushes. I've never used it before but it works very well and my brushes have no stains or leftover makeup in them! It's about $4 less than the IT Cosmetics brush cleaner. While I like it, I think I'd like the coconut scented one better than the rosewater scent.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Works wonders, and lasts forever it seems! This was the first brush cleaner I tried, and it's been a favorite for years now! Does not leave the brushes oily feeling (they just need a good air dry out)!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
E Greenville, PA
I love this cleanser. It has a citrus scent and is great for when I'm doing makeup on other people. It's easy to use, reasonably priced for how long it lasts. I use it pretty frequently and will definitely buy it again!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Mitchell
Love this product. Picked it up at Ulta. Easy to use and does and awesome job of cleaning. The value is definitely worth the price, and the formula does the trick. Would definitely recommend for a quick brush cleanse.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Jacksonville, NC
This brush cleaner is the only one I've ever tried and loved! It takes the makeup right off and I also use it on my sponges. It is a reasonable price and has the best smell which is always a plus. I would recommend!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
It cleans your brushes, but it leaves an oily residue on my brushes, which obviously interferes with how your makeup goes on. If you're looking for a quick clean, I recommend the BareMinerals "Quick Change" or itCosmetics "Brush Bath" over this.
The japonesque is one of my favorite makeup brush cleansers! I have the tidewater one and it smells phenomenal! It thoroughly cleans my brushes very easily. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Winter Garden, FL
This product cleans the brushes well but the spray sometimes goes too wide and gets everything around the brush head soaked. It's more of an oil feeling cleanser that makes the brushes a little slick.
Jade N.
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
This brush cleaner is alright. I do not feel like a spray really removes left over makeup but if you use it a few times a week it would help
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
This cleanser smells SO good! I use it in between brush washes, & it gets the make up off my brushes really well. It's liquid, but it doesn't really feel wet when you spray it onto your brushes... if that makes any sense. But I definitely recommend trying this product out, especially the rose water scented one! You can buy it at Ulta!
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?