3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
This is pretty oily which leaves a weird texture in the brush, but it is good for spot cleaning. It's very fast and takes all of the color off your brushes, it's also affordable. I would recommend this and will likely repurchase. Just don't like the way it feels
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love this brush cleaner it literally gets your brushes so clean. I find that certain foundations leave a different type of residue due to thickness. However, This brush cleaner handles it all ! I bought it at Ulta for $14 & don't regret it at all
Angelique M.
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
This is the ONLY makeup brush cleaner I use. Don't get me wrong I have tried others and they are ok but me personally I find this one works best for me whether I've used my brushes for my eyeshadow, my liquid foundations, or my cream contours.
Beatrice R.
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this product. This is great for a quick change of color while doing make up. Would not recommend if you're trying to really deep clean your brushes. You can get a good deal at ulta when this product is on sale.
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Just got this to clean my brushes. I've never used it before but it works very well and my brushes have no stains or leftover makeup in them! It's about $4 less than the IT Cosmetics brush cleaner. While I like it, I think I'd like the coconut scented one better than the rosewater scent.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Works wonders, and lasts forever it seems! This was the first brush cleaner I tried, and it's been a favorite for years now! Does not leave the brushes oily feeling (they just need a good air dry out)!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
E Greenville, PA
I love this cleanser. It has a citrus scent and is great for when I'm doing makeup on other people. It's easy to use, reasonably priced for how long it lasts. I use it pretty frequently and will definitely buy it again!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Mitchell
Love this product. Picked it up at Ulta. Easy to use and does and awesome job of cleaning. The value is definitely worth the price, and the formula does the trick. Would definitely recommend for a quick brush cleanse.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This brush cleaner is the only one I've ever tried and loved! It takes the makeup right off and I also use it on my sponges. It is a reasonable price and has the best smell which is always a plus. I would recommend!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
It cleans your brushes, but it leaves an oily residue on my brushes, which obviously interferes with how your makeup goes on. If you're looking for a quick clean, I recommend the BareMinerals "Quick Change" or itCosmetics "Brush Bath" over this.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?