BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
this stuff it great for spot cleaning! i do recommend getting an actual brush shampoo to use on your brushes and not just this, but when doing freelance i love to use this to spot clean my brushes!
Brooke G.
Gastonia, NC
Best brush cleaner of all time! A little product goes a long way. I have used both fragrances and they both smell amazing!! This brush cleaner gets all the product off the brushes with ease.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
If I could give this one 10 Stars I would. Japonesque eye has the most amazing makeup brush cleaners. It smells so good and it leaves my brushes feeling so soft and smooth. I highly recommend
Stephanie M.
Palmdale , CA
First off super good smelling, it smells like orange zest which I loooooooooooove!!!! Second it on takes a little to clean out your brushes. It works really well and leaves your brushes soft and super clean
Kristy H.
BEST BRUSH CLEANER EVER! You dont get alot for your money but a little goes a long way! It is a deep clean for your brushes and removes the toughest foundations. The scent is so wonderful, not overpowering or anything. I wish they would sell this in a larger container but this is AMAZING. Im probably on my 5-6 bottle and will continue to repurchase.
Jan G.
I buy this brushes cleanser hoping that will keep my brushes in a good condition. Is very oily I don’t feel that my brushes got cleaned up, the when I need to use the brushes I was feeling the eyeshadow sticking to the oily brush not getting it in my eyelids, maybe I did something wrong but this product is soo not for me. I wonder recomen this product.
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
This product is great at getting makeup but MAKE SURE you wash them with soap afterwards to get the cleaner out of your brushes! I didn’t once and it made me break out really bad
Kait S.
Tinley Park, IL
Not good at all. The smell of the spray is horrible even though it does get the job done very easily and quickly I can’t stand the smell that it leaves my brushes. I got it on sale so it wasn’t a huge loss for my money but I can’t stand the smell I don’t even use it anymore. It does leave my brushes soft and gets the product out.
Rosie O.
This cleaner is great for when u need to do a quick clean between uses. Obviously it’s not meant for a deep clean, but more of a quick way to clean your brushes between clients.
Emelia H.
Salt Lake City
This product has changed my life! I hate cleaning my makeup brushes. It’s such a chore. This is the only product that has gotten my brushes clean and it’s so easy to use! I actually clean my brushes now!
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?