BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Melanie W.
Love this stuff!!! Never knew how dirty my brushes were until i started using this stuff! I love that you don’t have to submerge the brushes in water and is quick to dry. When you buy need expensive brushes you should take care of them— this is a must!!
Khyla D.
Glenn Heights, TX
I used to use the Cinema Secrets brush cleaner, but that was proving to be very costly. The Japonnesque cleaner is so quick and efficient and it saves me a lot of money in my pocket, since I don’t have to keep buying bottles of solution so often.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
It is pricey but, i love this brush cleaner. It truly removed every bit of gunk on my brushes. It keeps the bristles soft and helps them last longer! I love that the smell isnt over powering or chemicallys like a ton od brush cleaners out there.
Despina N.
Henrico, VA
Not a big fan of this product at all. Wasn’t a big fan of the smell or how it performed. I felt like it left my brushes wet for a longer period of time. So if you’re doing makeup for a large party, this isn’t a product I would recommend.
Afifa D.
Love this cleanser and the convenience. I gave the rose water one and it smells amazing. Leaving my brushes nice and clean. It works quickly while preserving my brushes. I got it from ulta on sale, will be definitely be repurchasing it.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I used to use this to clean my brushes in between uses because it dried fast. However I figured out that something within it makes my skin irritate and break out. I wish that it worked for me but my skin was too reactive to it
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
This product does a great job of getting all the make up off the brush. My only complaint is that if you spray it and miss your brush it’s like an oil and gets EVERYWHERE. It takes a little while to dry down too. Until I find a replacement though it does the job :)
Danika L.
I️ use the rose water brush cleanser and it’s my favorite. It gets all the makeup out of my brushes and cleans them. I️ love the scent and how quickly the brushes dry after using the cleanser. The price is pretty affordable.
Dayana R.
This is my to go cleanser when I’m out doing a customers makeup I use this to do a quick clean up to my brushes and it cleans it very good and dries down fast I love both smells the clean smell and the rose one is my favorite
Jerie Ann P.
I actually use this for a quick clean of brushes or to condition them. It smells like oranges and the smell lasts a while which could be good or bad for some people. It does help make my brushes not feel brittle though.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?