BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this cleaner. It removes everything from your brush and dries quickly. The only thing I don’t love is it tends to be a bit oily. When cleaning my brushes I feel like I’m spraying oil everywhere and it hangs in the air and get on anything surrounding.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite cleansers when cleaning my brushes. I purchased it at Ulta and I use it at least once a week. I think that it’s a great quality it works great you can see the make up melt off your brushes and I would definitely recommend it for a friend.
Melanie W.
Love this stuff!!! Never knew how dirty my brushes were until i started using this stuff! I love that you don’t have to submerge the brushes in water and is quick to dry. When you buy need expensive brushes you should take care of them— this is a must!!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
It is pricey but, i love this brush cleaner. It truly removed every bit of gunk on my brushes. It keeps the bristles soft and helps them last longer! I love that the smell isnt over powering or chemicallys like a ton od brush cleaners out there.
Afifa D.
Love this cleanser and the convenience. I gave the rose water one and it smells amazing. Leaving my brushes nice and clean. It works quickly while preserving my brushes. I got it from ulta on sale, will be definitely be repurchasing it.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I used to use this to clean my brushes in between uses because it dried fast. However I figured out that something within it makes my skin irritate and break out. I wish that it worked for me but my skin was too reactive to it
Danika L.
I️ use the rose water brush cleanser and it’s my favorite. It gets all the makeup out of my brushes and cleans them. I️ love the scent and how quickly the brushes dry after using the cleanser. The price is pretty affordable.
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
Love the stuff it works great at cleaning my make up brushes so that I can use them instantly without waiting for them to dry. As long as you don’t use too much you can use your brushes almost instantly and it’s a great price considering how much is in the bottle
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
This brush cleaner does a good job with brushes and sponges the only downfall is the smell! It really bothers me. Does have an oily feel to it when cleaning the brushes, but again it’s probably the reason it cleans!
Callie D.
Cumming
These clean brushes and blenders great. My brushes have never been so clean. It’s super easy to use, and super effective. Out of all the brush cleaners this is the most affordable and useful. I definitely recommend
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?