3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The smell is fantastic (I have the rose one). It is a little oily, however it cleans fast and efficiently.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Smells awesome, cleans fully, does leave some olio residue but leave it to dry overnight at all is good.
Mariaa S.
Mariaa S.
Greenwood, IN
Smells great cleans great lasts a long time do this weekly to keep my brushes clean and looking great.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Oh I love this so much it cleans my brushes so good ! It gets really deep in there and cleans them
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Redford , MI
Hate the smell! But works great on face or eye brushes as long as you let them dry long enough
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
I like the smell, and it does the job, however this is not my favorite cleanser I've used.
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Enville, TN
This cleans my makeup brushes so good. They look and feel brand new. Love this product.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Wellness Guru Expert
WORKS WONDERS! I bought randomly at Ulta when they had it on sale for buy one get one free. It does not disappoint let me tell you. A couple sprays on the brush, rub it on a terry cloth or paper towel, and BAM it's CLEAN! I love this! I use it every day on my brushes and at the very end of the week I do a full deep cleaning on my brushes. It takes off all gunkiness from my dip brows and gel liner. Takes off all traces of lipstick from my lipstick brushes too. I tell all my girlfriends about this product and do so recommend this gem.
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got a small size of this in the Rose Water scent. I agree with the reviewer who said that the product does not take the place of a good soap and water wash ( for which I use solid brush cleaners), however this product is excellent for use in between washes. I have sensitive skin / rosacea, and there are many things that may trigger a flare up ( including dirt and bacteria)-- so for that reason I like to keep my brushes very clean, it is also great if you need to switch colors quickly and need to get excess product off your brush. All in all this is a good product and affordable if you can get it on sale ( ULTA often has BOGO 50% on Japonesque).
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
This is a really nice brush cleanser. It's easy to use and has a fresh scent. I would definitely recommend trying their bar cleanser first but if you prefer a spray this one is nice. :) It gets moderately sudsy and leaves my brushes feeling soft. I feel like I go through this product really fast because of how often I am cleaning my brushes, but it's still one of my faves. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a nice spray cleanser for their brushes.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?