BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great day to day makeup brush cleaner, I spray on a paper towel and it gets all of the excess makeup out of my brushes. Being a makeup artist I need a Dependable brush cleaner that will clean my brushes quickly and efficiently between clients. This is my go to
Aziza W.
Brooklyn, NY
Well not my favorite, I really do like this cleanser. I tend to use it sparingly because it can be a big greasy and leaves residue on my brushes. I tend to mix it with a little bit of 70% alcohol to cut down on the oiliness. My clients tend to enjoy the orangey scent 😊
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
I like the goats milk cleansing soap more this is ok for at home quick in between cleaning but I did not feel it cleanses as good as the soap cleaner. Plus it feels a bit greasy and I do not like for my brushes to feel that way and does not clean brushes completely.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
Cleaning your brushes is a very important step to maintain good skincare. But to me it doesnt matter how expensive the product your using to clean them is. My skin is sensitive and this affordable brand gets the job done. It cleans my brushes and is not irritating on my skin.
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
I love this brush cleanser! Japonesque has a variety of smells including Rose and citrus this brush cleanser is great at deep cleaning your brushes without leaving them too wet so you can use them again in a few minutes! It also leaves the brushes smelling amazing.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I don’t like this product very much at all. It’s VERY greasy and leaves a strange film on my brushes. Don’t get me wrong, it does the job and gets all the makeup off but I don’t like the way it makes them feel. I’ll stick to dish soap and olive oil for my brushes!
Nikki Y.
Love the stuff it works great at cleaning my make up brushes so that I can use them instantly without waiting for them to dry. As long as you don’t use too much you can use your brushes almost instantly and it’s a great price considering how much is in the bottle
Dreaa P.
Vallejo , CA
This is a no for me. It has a really strong citrusy Smell. I wouldn’t mind the smell if of faded after a while but it doesn’t. The worst thing about this product is that it leaves the brushes feeling extremely greasy. It takes forever for the brushes to dry.
Ashley M.
I love this cleaner. It removes everything from your brush and dries quickly. The only thing I don’t love is it tends to be a bit oily. When cleaning my brushes I feel like I’m spraying oil everywhere and it hangs in the air and get on anything surrounding.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?