3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Dimmitt, TX
I like it but not the best out there but real good if your on a budget I have only used it to clean my beauty blender.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
Love this cleaner. Conditions brushes and is safe for daily use. I use this in between weekly cleanings and I love it.
Areli T.
Areli T.
Works good to clean brushes & sponge
Takes of all the makeup
Really good product
Won't leave you disappointed
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The smell is fantastic (I have the rose one). It is a little oily, however it cleans fast and efficiently.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Smells awesome, cleans fully, does leave some olio residue but leave it to dry overnight at all is good.
Mariaa S.
Mariaa S.
Greenwood, IN
Smells great cleans great lasts a long time do this weekly to keep my brushes clean and looking great.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Oh I love this so much it cleans my brushes so good ! It gets really deep in there and cleans them
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Hate the smell! But works great on face or eye brushes as long as you let them dry long enough
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
I like the smell, and it does the job, however this is not my favorite cleanser I've used.
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Enville, TN
This cleans my makeup brushes so good. They look and feel brand new. Love this product.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?