BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because the bottle just isn’t big enough. You have to use a lot to get your brushes clean. But it smells nice.
Perla M.
Kannapolis
What I like about this product is that when I don't have time to clean my brushes I just spray a small amount and it cleans them nicely. Also it has a great smell .
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful brush cleanser to use between full brush shampoos. It has a lovely citrusy orangey scent and is very effective at getting off built up eyeshadow, foundation, etc. it has a very slippery sort of oily feel to it, but it leaves my brushes feeling nicely conditioned and clean.
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cleaned my brushes really well but the only bad thing is that the one I bought was a travel size so it didn’t last two long. I was able to use it about 2-3 times when cleaning my full brush collection. I’m sure I could find a brush cleaning solution for a smaller price but it worked alright when I had it.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall I was very pleased with this cleaner. It was easy to use and really did the trick to pull the makeup and dirt out of my brushes. It was a little oily so I had to give them a quick wash with unscented soap before letting them dry but that wasn't a big deal. Definitely will purchase again.
Ashley W.
The rosewater cleanser smells really good and gets EVERYTHING off my brushes! You don't need a lot so it's definitely lasting me a long time. I bought my bottle in April and I'm not even halfway through the bottle! Granted, I don't wear makeup everyday but it's a great investment.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple. Easy to use. Gets all the funk out of any size brush. It’s nice for a quick clean but I don’t think it deep cleans like other brands. Use it two-five times a week depending on brush. I would definitely buy it again, but wouldn’t recommend the Rose Water. It smells bad.
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i had doubts about this cleanser when i frist bought it, it was to good to be true. i mean literally it can’t get any easier to wash your brushes. i love it, it’s simple and easy
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great day to day makeup brush cleaner, I spray on a paper towel and it gets all of the excess makeup out of my brushes. Being a makeup artist I need a Dependable brush cleaner that will clean my brushes quickly and efficiently between clients. This is my go to
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?