BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Nathalie C.
['Norfolk', 'VA'], VA
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
It works well but is expensive for what you're getting. I usually love their line of products but this was pretty basic and I would rather save my money and use baby shampoo. Will not buy this again.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
I like more of a soapy brush cleaner and this is not it and took forever too get my foundation brushes clean 😕😕😕😕 but it worked OK and smelled great but leftvmy bristles a little hard and ugly looking
Brook P.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
I absolutely love the rose water scent! It’s very affordable. I was afraid that with the fragrance it would be tough on my sensitive skin but nope! It leaves my brushes so soft and cleans very well!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This stuff works decent it's my first brush cleaner I normally use dove bar soap, but this stuff is pretty cheap and easy to use. I usually use this every 2 days depending on colors used and how much product is in them. I wish it was more like a bar of soap instead of a spray and wipe and rinse I just feel like it's not getting my brushes completely clean.
Pan S.
I usually don’t invest in cleaner...because I found that shampoo works just fine...but this cleaner melt ur makeup off effortlessly ....it does not only melt the outer layer but deep down to the deepest bristles ....I still have to rinse it off with shampoo to get the greasy feeling off ....but it does get every bit of makeup off ur brushes
Jan G.
I buy this brushes cleanser hoping that will keep my brushes in a good condition. Is very oily I don’t feel that my brushes got cleaned up, the when I need to use the brushes I was feeling the eyeshadow sticking to the oily brush not getting it in my eyelids, maybe I did something wrong but this product is soo not for me. I wonder recomen this product.
Krista L.
Skandia
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
Smells so good. This is the first makeup brush cleaner I have ever used and I was amazed how much came out of my brushes that I didn’t even know had product left in them. Leaves your brush feeling like new.
Brantley E.
Rochester
I buy this whenever it goes on sale and I love it. The quality of the product and the scent ( I buy rose water scent) is positively marvelous. I love that my brushes come out clean with little effort.
emily b.
I love this brush spray! It is great for a quick wash of the brushes! I use after every use in between my larger more through washes and they help keep my brushes germ free
Monica V.
Impulse buy at Ulta. Saw a brush cleaner but didn't stop to check for formulas. I use a few sprays per brush and it works very well. But the smell...I'm not a citrus person so the smell really bothered me. It lingered on the brush. Will not repurchase. If smells aren't an issue, it's a good value for your money.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?