3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #15 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
I really like this stuff. I actually clean my brushes before using this so idk if it cleans debris etc we'll but also disinfects which as a makeup artist is so important. It is pretty pricey but you're getting your money's worth.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Fort Worth, TX
i wasnt sure about this cleaner due to not really knowing about it. i was recommened to use this instead of another brand. i tried it and i actually like it. its a nice fragrance but not too heavy. the brush dries immediately.
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Love this especially when working on someone elses eyeshadow and need to change the color but have a limited amout of brushes. They smell super fresh and clean. They do end up a bit moist but it adds to the pigmentation!
Viviane I.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this brush cleaner! It smells amazing and cleans perfectly my natural and synthetic brushes. It also hydrates the brushes so they conserve as new for longer!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is perfect for my weekly brush cleaning, this stuff dries fast too which is awesome because I'm impatient when it cones to waiting for my brushes to dry.
Keturah D.
Keturah D.
Amazing brush cleaner and it last forever. I like that I don't have to put so much of the product on it and also you can carry it everywhere with you
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love the smell but honestly this is not the best cleanser I have used. I feel like my brushes are never fully clean and it always leaves a residue
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Pretty decent cleanser, the spray function is convenient but I do prefer a liquid because the spray gets everywhere. Cleans well.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Diego, CA
My most all time favorite on the spot brush cleaner! One spray & your brush is so clean! Perfect for an on the go makeup artist
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
I spray this on my brushes and then rub them against a slip mat I have. Just a couple of swirls and it gets them so clean!
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?