3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Use this to keep my brushes nice and clean and I'm amazed at how quickly it works! Just a few spritzes and I can see virtually all the makeup on my brushes come off when I rub them on a paper towel. My only suggestion is to watch where you're spraying it as it gets very oily on my hands.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
I really love this brand. I got a travel size bottle and take it with me on trips. It does a great job at getting all the product out of your brushes and it smells great. I'm not sure if they have different scents, but mine smells like citrus. It leaves my brush softer than they were.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
I love this brush cleaner because the oils help remove as much product from your brushes as possible but it can also leave your brushes with some oily residue which can sometimes be annoying but ive worked around it by just swiping my brushes in a towel rather than a paper towel.
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used Japonesque brush cleaner for 8 years and it works great! It's been a brand that was around before the other brush cleaners were out on the market. I still continue to use it and recommend it! I even have a brush cleaning video on my youtube channel @ makeupbygeriliz
Alexi M.
Alexi M.
FANTASTIC BRUSH CLEANER!!!!!! You only need one spray but it works like magic!!! Drys amazing, and conditions the brush hairs. I use it every night and clean my brushes often. I dont remember how much it was, but i got it at ulta. Don't believe it was too pricey though!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denton, TX
I LOVE that I can just spray my brushes and work the makeup out that way. Much easier than getting my hands all soapy for 20 minutes to clean every single brush I used and then have it be soaking wet for a day or 2. Plus the spray leaves a nice scent.
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I poured a bit of the product into a bowl and swished my brushes through to clean. Removed all makeup and grime. Wiped brushes on paper towel and was suprised to see how much product came off the brushes. Smells good, leaves brushes soft after drying.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and does the job well. It is good for spot cleaning or for getting off gel liner, lipstick, hard to clean brushes. I wouldn't recommend this for natural hair brushes because the alchol in it may dry them out.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This cleanser is very easy to use. Just spritz on your brush and wipe in a circular motion on a clean piece of paper towel or a towel. No need to rinse just air dry and the scent is very pleasant and goes away when the brushes are completely dry.
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA
Cleans brushes well and they dry very quickly when I'm in between using just one brush for my eye makeup or when I just need to lightly clean my brushes with out giving a thourough wash. I definitely would invest In there refill bottles.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?