BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This cleanser is very easy to use. Just spritz on your brush and wipe in a circular motion on a clean piece of paper towel or a towel. No need to rinse just air dry and the scent is very pleasant and goes away when the brushes are completely dry.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA
Cleans brushes well and they dry very quickly when I'm in between using just one brush for my eye makeup or when I just need to lightly clean my brushes with out giving a thourough wash. I definitely would invest In there refill bottles.
Jordan T.
I really like this stuff. I actually clean my brushes before using this so idk if it cleans debris etc we'll but also disinfects which as a makeup artist is so important. It is pretty pricey but you're getting your money's worth.
Courtney F.
Fort Worth, TX
i wasnt sure about this cleaner due to not really knowing about it. i was recommened to use this instead of another brand. i tried it and i actually like it. its a nice fragrance but not too heavy. the brush dries immediately.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this brush cleaner! It smells amazing and cleans perfectly my natural and synthetic brushes. It also hydrates the brushes so they conserve as new for longer!
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love the smell but honestly this is not the best cleanser I have used. I feel like my brushes are never fully clean and it always leaves a residue
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Pretty decent cleanser, the spray function is convenient but I do prefer a liquid because the spray gets everywhere. Cleans well.
Veronica O.
San Diego, CA
My most all time favorite on the spot brush cleaner! One spray & your brush is so clean! Perfect for an on the go makeup artist
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The smell is fantastic (I have the rose one). It is a little oily, however it cleans fast and efficiently.
Amber W.
Smells awesome, cleans fully, does leave some olio residue but leave it to dry overnight at all is good.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?