BY JAPONESQUE #15 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Michelle L.
Prospect Park, PA
THE most amazing brush cleaner. It feels sort of oily in a way. It is so satisfying to watch how much gunk actually comes out of your brush when you pour just a tiny amount on. The best part is, is that you do not need water, just a towel!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Love this product a lot, I think it’s amazing, gets the job done! It’s affordable as well and very effective too, I have morphe brushes and also replicas from AliExpress and it works great on both of them!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely adore this cleanser. It helps divide the time it takes to rinse my brushes in half. Being that they never get too dirty when you use this in between. It's great and I'd definitely recommend.
Lyndsey G.
Leander, TX
This is the best brush cleanser I've used. It doesn't leave any residue on the brush itself but sufficiently cleans my brushes to remove everything from the brush. Has a light smell that is enjoyable. I have tried a few other and this is my favorite.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
this stuff it great for spot cleaning! i do recommend getting an actual brush shampoo to use on your brushes and not just this, but when doing freelance i love to use this to spot clean my brushes!
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product. Has a very nice "clean scent". It is very effective at cleaning my beauty blenders. I would recommend diluting it with some water before using though. It very quick drying also, so you don't have to wait around for your brushes to dry!!
Rebecca A.
Mitchell
Love this product. Picked it up at Ulta. Easy to use and does and awesome job of cleaning. The value is definitely worth the price, and the formula does the trick. Would definitely recommend for a quick brush cleanse.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
It works well but is expensive for what you're getting. I usually love their line of products but this was pretty basic and I would rather save my money and use baby shampoo. Will not buy this again.
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
This brush cleaner is the only one I've ever tried and loved! It takes the makeup right off and I also use it on my sponges. It is a reasonable price and has the best smell which is always a plus. I would recommend!
Lizbeth R.
Clifton, NJ
I bought this just to have a quick color change product for my brushes. And it works so well. I love this to clean my brushes. They smell really good after i use this. I got the mini size from ulta. Deff try it out
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?