BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Keturah D.
Amazing brush cleaner and it last forever. I like that I don't have to put so much of the product on it and also you can carry it everywhere with you
Leonyce M.
Chester, VA
I love this product! It allows you to quickly clean your brushes without having to wait hours and hours for them to dry. It also smells really good!
Claudia F.
Can’t live without it - a great remover for brushes in between use. Also for daily upkeep. Used and trusted by makeup artists it is one of the best!
Nicole M.
Harrisville, RI
Great brush cleaner. I love that I spray it on and it's dry. I can reuse a brush as soon after I spray. There is so crazy scent which I also like.
Alyssa G.
For a makeup brush cleaner this one works wonders!! It smells INCREDIBLE which is definitely a bonus! I’m a fan of all scents they offer in this.
Ainsley L.
I absolutely love this brush cleaner! So affordable and it works amazing! I love that this cleanser comes in scents, I think that's very unique!
Amy K.
Holland, MI
Decent brush cleanser. It smells very refreshing. For the cost of it, I find myself having to use more than what I expect on some of my brushes.
Stacy J.
Caledonia
Maybe I'm not using this cleaner correctly but it seems to just make my brushes greasy. Doesn't seem to get all of the makeup off the brushes.
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
This brush cleaner is alright. I do not feel like a spray really removes left over makeup but if you use it a few times a week it would help
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?