3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Center Point, TX
Cleans brushes great but would like an easier less time consuming way to clean the brushes with my active lifestyle!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Cypress, CA
It works so well a cut off all my make up and literally like five seconds it was just amazing it was the fastest make a cleanser I've ever had and that's why I haven't tried anything else definitely recommend it.
courtney l.
courtney l.
I really like this, it cleans really nicely seems to dry quite fast but smells not very nice I'd probably buy this slot it is very easy to use.
Sofia V.
Sofia V.
This product is very good, let my brushes perfectly clean, This smell very well It is a very good product and I recommend it totally
haithem c.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is so handy to keep with your brushes and quickly clean them between uses. I love the smell of the original but also like the Rosewater scent. I use this to help maintain my brushes between cleanings. Sometimes I go quite awhile between cleaning them with water and soap. I love how I can use Japonesque to get funky colors off of my brushes without having to get them wet.
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
Danica F.
Danica F.
This was a bit of a let down considering Japonesque is an awesome brand. I don't like the smell and it takes me awhile to really clean my brushes using the cleanser. It takes a while for the product to remove. Considering the size of it, it's quite small but handy. But since i have tons of brushes to clean weekly, this isn't enough especially when I have to keep spraying and cleaning just in one brush.
Karlota S.
Karlota S.

This is a super effective product I love clean my brushes in an incredible way is fantastic

If it has good value is a bit expensive but worth it for such a good product

I bought it online after a lot of people had recommended it to me

Of course I would buy it again is perfect to clean my brushes
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
I have never experienced , but I heard that this cleaner brushes is very good , which in addition to clean leaves the brushes with a very good smell.
angelly r.
angelly r.
viterbo caldas
WORKS WONDERS! I bought randomly at Ulta when they had it on sale for buy one get one free. It does not disappoint let me tell you. A couple sprays on the brush, rub it on a terry cloth or paper towel, and BAM it's CLEAN! I love this! I use it every day on my brushes and at the very end of the week I do a full deep cleaning on my brushes. It takes off all gunkiness from my dip brows and gel liner. Takes off all traces of lipstick from my lipstick brushes too. I tell all my girlfriends about this product and do so recommend this gem.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?