BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is so handy to keep with your brushes and quickly clean them between uses. I love the smell of the original but also like the Rosewater scent. I use this to help maintain my brushes between cleanings. Sometimes I go quite awhile between cleaning them with water and soap. I love how I can use Japonesque to get funky colors off of my brushes without having to get them wet.
Brittany B.
Circle Pines, MN
BEST MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER IVE EVER USED! It works so well, just a spray or two, rub on a paper towel and DONE. It also drys quickly so you don't have to let your brushes sit out for hours drying. I have the citrus scent and I personally love the scent as well. Some find it a little strong but for me it's perfect. Highly recommend!
Stephanie L.
Gill, MA
Amazing cleanser! I need just two spritz of this cleanser on my brush, swirl the tip of my brush on almost any surface (sometimes even my wrist) in circular motions until I notice that the stain on my brush is gone, and all takes under 15 seconds! My brush afterwards is completely clean and ready to be used immediately. No hassle of manually cleaning and drying my brush ever again.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
This is a really good product to use to clean your brushes daily or every other day, in between deep cleans. The price is nice and it lasts a good amount of time. It's very easy to use all you need is your brush and paper towel. The only thing I would change is to not saturate the brushes for as long as it does.
Katie H.
Pocono summit PA
I like this formula very much. The scent is pleasant I was a little nervous when I felt the oiliness of it. But, I was pleasantly surprised it cleanses very well and I also feel as though it conditions too. It is making prolonging the life of my brushes while keeping them sanitary. Would recommend trying.
Lea H.
I have been using this cleaner for awhile now and it's pretty good. It says to spray on brush then wipe off with towel but I only spray them and it gets the job done. There's not odor to it after it dries. The only thing is that it's easy to get on your hands and it does get oily until it dries.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Use this to keep my brushes nice and clean and I'm amazed at how quickly it works! Just a few spritzes and I can see virtually all the makeup on my brushes come off when I rub them on a paper towel. My only suggestion is to watch where you're spraying it as it gets very oily on my hands.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this brush cleaner! The product comes right off with only a few sprays, and it doesn't leave my brushes feeling greasy at all. I have used it multiple times and I still have about 2/3 of the bottle left. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who needs a brush cleanser!
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This cleaner does the job quickly. This was one of the first brush cleaner I have used and it takes off the makeup after quite a few scrubs on a paper towel. That is the only problem I have with this: it takes a while to actually get the makeup off. But it dries quickly and smells great :)
Emilee K.
Lewisport, KY
This cleanser is some of the best cleanser I've used for my products! Really easy to use, take the cap off and prime a couple time and spray. I got mine at Ulta and it is totally worth the money. Definitely better than the cheaper alternatives. I would recommend this cleanser 10/10!
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?