BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Stephanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is legit. It really gets in there and helps to remove all the gunk and long lasting formulas from my brushes. It also leaves them smelling AMAZING.
Lidali H.
I've tried other brush cleaners and I always come back to this one. I love the smell of this one and my clients always comment on the good smelling brushes.
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the cleanser itself but my brush felt a little greasy afterwards and I didn't like that. I would definitely recommend using with cleaning mitt though
Debora G.
Oakville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gets rid of any building up on the brushes and leaves them impeccably clean. All the while while leaving the brushes soft and manageable without any residue.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush cleaner! I have the one infused with rosewater! It cleans my brushes nicely, doesn't harm them, and is gentle on my skin! Highly recommend
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well with giving brushes a quick clean inbetween washes. The only downside is that it has a bit of an oily residue that I’m not too fond of.
Amanda M.
Spanish Fort, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this off Ulta’s website. Had it not been on sale, I would consider it pricey. It works really well, but the scent is VERY strong. Prepare yourself!
Lena K.
Bloomington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing, moisturizes the bristles as it cleans, and it's still very gentle. My favorite brush cleanser. Having a spritz bottle is very handy.
Suly D.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product to clean up your brushes and any makeup tools. Like you don't need to put any more excuses to clean up your brushes with this product.
Nathalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried other brush cleaners but non of them come close to this!!!! It’s amazing how clean it leaves my brushes and the how deliciously it smells!
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?