BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this brush cleaner! The product comes right off with only a few sprays, and it doesn't leave my brushes feeling greasy at all. I have used it multiple times and I still have about 2/3 of the bottle left. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who needs a brush cleanser!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought this product for the first time and am very happy with it so far! Not only does it clean the brushes, it also disinfects them - unlike some other brands that I was able to find.
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
All of the color is out of my brush with in seconds. No scent yet very effective. I highly recommend it.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
I use this before I clean my brushes just to break up some of the makeup on them
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
The JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser removes all the built up product on your brush in one spray. Literally. It doesn't leave your brush feeling gross or oily. Your brushes will look brand new. 10/10 would recommend.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gill, MA
Amazing cleanser! I need just two spritz of this cleanser on my brush, swirl the tip of my brush on almost any surface (sometimes even my wrist) in circular motions until I notice that the stain on my brush is gone, and all takes under 15 seconds! My brush afterwards is completely clean and ready to be used immediately. No hassle of manually cleaning and drying my brush ever again.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I have been using this brush cleaner for a while. It cleans my brushes very efficiently, and is able to get the loose powder out of them very well. I mainly use it for my eyeshadow brushes. I'm pretty obsessed with cleaning them after every time that I use them, and this spray helps me do so.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Park City, KS
Works great for quick clean up or color transition on shadow brushes. Great on sensitive skin, no harsh smell. brushes dry quickly after use and are easy to use right after a quick clean.
Amie E.
Amie E.
Pairing this makeup brush cleanser with a brush cleansing board is an amazing combination to achieve clean brushes. There are cheaper options but this one is just too good.
Emilee K.
Emilee K.
Lewisport, KY
This cleanser is some of the best cleanser I've used for my products! Really easy to use, take the cap off and prime a couple time and spray. I got mine at Ulta and it is totally worth the money. Definitely better than the cheaper alternatives. I would recommend this cleanser 10/10!
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?