BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Gerralynn W.
West Berlin, NJ
This is a pretty decent brush cleaner... it is not meant to take the place of having to give your brushes a thorough deep clean with soap and water... but this is good for spot cleaning esp if you use cremes, gels, like Dipbrow ,Glitter,.. this cleaner will take it right off your brush without ruining your bristles... or for use in between clients. I use a soft microfiber washcloth and all I do is spray the cloths and then wipe my brush on the spot... It will literally take anything off your brushes and leaves them feeling soft like better then they felt before. iif I'm sanitizing my brushes in between clients then I will spray the brush directly to make sure it's entirely wet... but a little goes a long way with this cleaner so there's no need to go crazy. it does have a strong scent that some may find a little overbearing but I got used to it pretty quickly and the smell didn't seem to linger. Your brushes will dry quickly.
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
I love the smell of this product. This is great for a quick change of color while doing make up. Would not recommend if you're trying to really deep clean your brushes. You can get a good deal at ulta when this product is on sale.
Paula K.
Does what it's supposed to do. Not my fav because it is just a little too greasy feeling. I have to let my brushes dry after using this so I don't recommend this for people looking for a cleanser to use inbetween colors.
Afifa D.
Love this cleanser and the convenience. I gave the rose water one and it smells amazing. Leaving my brushes nice and clean. It works quickly while preserving my brushes. I got it from ulta on sale, will be definitely be repurchasing it.
Jordan T.
I really like this stuff. I actually clean my brushes before using this so idk if it cleans debris etc we'll but also disinfects which as a makeup artist is so important. It is pretty pricey but you're getting your money's worth.
Callie D.
Cumming
These clean brushes and blenders great. My brushes have never been so clean. It’s super easy to use, and super effective. Out of all the brush cleaners this is the most affordable and useful. I definitely recommend
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I love this brush cleaner spray. Cleans my dirty brushes it just a few spritz. You don’t have to wait the entire day just to wait till your clean brushes gets to dry and ready to be used again. Highly recommended.
Michelle L.
Prospect Park, PA
THE most amazing brush cleaner. It feels sort of oily in a way. It is so satisfying to watch how much gunk actually comes out of your brush when you pour just a tiny amount on. The best part is, is that you do not need water, just a towel!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Love this product a lot, I think it’s amazing, gets the job done! It’s affordable as well and very effective too, I have morphe brushes and also replicas from AliExpress and it works great on both of them!
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Works wonders, and lasts forever it seems! This was the first brush cleaner I tried, and it's been a favorite for years now! Does not leave the brushes oily feeling (they just need a good air dry out)!
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?