3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Lidali H.
Lidali H.
I've tried other brush cleaners and I always come back to this one. I love the smell of this one and my clients always comment on the good smelling brushes.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I really like this cleanser for my brushes. I find that the smaller the brush the better it cleans. My large brushes (such as a powder brush or blush brush), it takes a few times to get it fully clean. My eyeshadow, brow and eyeliner brushes seem to get clean a lot faster. The smell is sometimes a bit too chemical for me but if I rinse it enough the scent doesn't really stay on my brushes. The price is a little too high for me also as I feel I can use baby shampoo and it does the job as good as this.
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.
Ontario, CA
This makeup brush clenaer is the beat of the best !! I cannot use another it gets the job done without a struggle!
Julz R.
Julz R.
Tampa, FL
Cleans my brushes really well and has a fast drying time. Sometimes I feel it takes a lot for me to get my brushes completely clean though. It might be just me. But it's a really good product besides that.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
Not the exact bottle I have but literally cuts my brush cleaning time in half so easy to do. It takes off the gunkiest of things of like gel liners too.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
I bought this at ulta in the rose scent. I was looking for an inexpensive brush cleaner when I found this one. I have to say this stuff is amazing!! With just a 2-3 spritzes on the brush, it takes whatever makeup like off the brush. I've used this on all my brush and so far it has worked with every product. The one I have leaves a light rose smell on the brushes but not enough that it's annoying.
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
All of the color is out of my brush with in seconds. No scent yet very effective. I highly recommend it.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
I use this before I clean my brushes just to break up some of the makeup on them
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
The JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser removes all the built up product on your brush in one spray. Literally. It doesn't leave your brush feeling gross or oily. Your brushes will look brand new. 10/10 would recommend.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gill, MA
Amazing cleanser! I need just two spritz of this cleanser on my brush, swirl the tip of my brush on almost any surface (sometimes even my wrist) in circular motions until I notice that the stain on my brush is gone, and all takes under 15 seconds! My brush afterwards is completely clean and ready to be used immediately. No hassle of manually cleaning and drying my brush ever again.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?