3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #15 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I use the rose water variety of music this brush cleanser. It is very gentle on my brushes however, the scent is a little strong.
Paula K.
Paula K.
Does what it's supposed to do. Not my fav because it is just a little too greasy feeling. I have to let my brushes dry after using this so I don't recommend this for people looking for a cleanser to use inbetween colors.
Jami N.
Jami N.
Trinity, NC
It cleans better than soap and water, but I've never tried any other brand to compare it to.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Sacramento, CA
Works wonders on my brushes. Cleans them very well. Helps very much when you have dirty brushes
Mary B.
Mary B.
Huntley, IL
This works like a charm I got it for shcirtmas and I'm almost out!!! It's amazing
Tracy O'Quinn E.
Tracy O'Quinn E.
Clintwood, VA
Great clearer for all your makeup brushes. Smells great too. I buy this a lot at Ulta!
Lidali H.
Lidali H.
I've tried other brush cleaners and I always come back to this one. I love the smell of this one and my clients always comment on the good smelling brushes.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I really like this cleanser for my brushes. I find that the smaller the brush the better it cleans. My large brushes (such as a powder brush or blush brush), it takes a few times to get it fully clean. My eyeshadow, brow and eyeliner brushes seem to get clean a lot faster. The smell is sometimes a bit too chemical for me but if I rinse it enough the scent doesn't really stay on my brushes. The price is a little too high for me also as I feel I can use baby shampoo and it does the job as good as this.
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.
Ontario, CA
This makeup brush clenaer is the beat of the best !! I cannot use another it gets the job done without a struggle!
Julz R.
Julz R.
Tampa, FL
Cleans my brushes really well and has a fast drying time. Sometimes I feel it takes a lot for me to get my brushes completely clean though. It might be just me. But it's a really good product besides that.
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?