BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Clarksville, TN
I haven't cleaned my beauty blender in weeks until I bought this stuff and I LOVE IT. It got rid of all the countour powders and foundations that were in it . It's very easy to use but also messy as far as rinsing yout brushes . I would buy it again even though it isn't the cheapest.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
Using this cleanser makes my brushes like brand new, it's easy to use and a little does a lot. It actually does remove all the make up from your brushes .
Lekesha L.
Lekesha L.
Gastonia, NC
Works very well received in a boxycharm box!! Spray bottle is very convenient as well
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I use the rose water variety of music this brush cleanser. It is very gentle on my brushes however, the scent is a little strong.
Paula K.
Paula K.
Does what it's supposed to do. Not my fav because it is just a little too greasy feeling. I have to let my brushes dry after using this so I don't recommend this for people looking for a cleanser to use inbetween colors.
Jami N.
Jami N.
Trinity, NC
It cleans better than soap and water, but I've never tried any other brand to compare it to.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Sacramento, CA
Works wonders on my brushes. Cleans them very well. Helps very much when you have dirty brushes
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
One bottle lasts so long! Works well at cleaning my makeup brushes and I like the smell.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Holland, MI
Decent brush cleanser. It smells very refreshing. For the cost of it, I find myself having to use more than what I expect on some of my brushes.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Huntley, IL
This works like a charm I got it for shcirtmas and I'm almost out!!! It's amazing
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?