BY JAPONESQUE #11 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of get...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it....3 Answers
Alexis M.
This brush cleanser leaves my brushes clean and dry to be used right away. You barely need to spray anything onto your brush and it will remove everything. I use this all the time to spot clean my brushes
Bailey T.
THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD!! I love this for getting stubborn makeup out of my brushes, it doesn’t take a lot and this stuff works wonders on even the oldest brushes. It even helps get it off my beautyblender.
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
Got this under recommendation from an Ulta employee, it was kinda pricey but you honestly don’t need a ton to clean off your brushes! I mainly used it to clean off my eyeliner brush when I used the smudge pot kind and it worked amazingly!
Julia N.
This really works to clean my brushes! It doesn’t leave a residue and works really well to make my brushes completely clean again. I highly recommend this cleaner and will definitely buy it again! Love!
Soolmoz T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like using this for a quick easy cleaning of my brushes , especially between colors/ clients . It does a great job and is fast and easy to use . Does have a bit of a chemical smell to it though
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Meh. I don't love this product. It feels very oily & if you aren't careful where spraying you will have to wipe away the oiliness! The smell is just okay as well. It's citrus. Does clean brushes well.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
I like more of a soapy brush cleaner and this is not it and took forever too get my foundation brushes clean 😕😕😕😕 but it worked OK and smelled great but leftvmy bristles a little hard and ugly looking
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Super easy to use. Spray and wipe was the type of cleaner I was looking for and when I came across this particular product, that was just what I needed to do and it did the job! Clean the brushes!
Krista L.
Skandia
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
Smells so good. This is the first makeup brush cleaner I have ever used and I was amazed how much came out of my brushes that I didn’t even know had product left in them. Leaves your brush feeling like new.
Emily B.
Williamsport Ohio
First of all this smells amazing. Secondly, this keeps my brushes clean between washes. I have a fe differnt scents and the all work the same, it just depends on which smell you like the most.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?