BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Camille L.
Pass Christian , MS
Cheap and works just as well as any other cleaner. This one is a bit on the greasier side and it kind of smells funny but the brushes dry quickly and they are left clean.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Love the smell and works really good at spot cleaning. You can clean your brush and use the brush right after because it dries in seconds. I highly recommend and love it
Kyrsten B.
Bristol
I love this amazing product. It melts my makeup off with out drying my brushes out. It's expensive but I heard good things so I bought it. I couldn't love without it.
Melinda J.
This was a greasy oily mess. I used it twice and never again. The spray got everywhere and made a mess of my entire make up station, desk, tools etc. I will not use this again!!!
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I love this product. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because the bottle just isn’t big enough. You have to use a lot to get your brushes clean. But it smells nice.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
This is a great brush cleaner . It’s easy to use and dries fast. The smell is a little strong,but not overpowering. I like it better than other cleaners I’ve tried. I’d recommend it !!
Marilena G.
Omg this is liquid gold. I have never used a better cleanser. It melts away everything, foundation, eyeliner, you name it. It doesn’t dry out your brushes. The best!
♡Rebecca
I have the rose water one and the smell is so strong that I can never finish cleaning all of my brushes. I really like the smell if I don't have to clean more than one brush.
Mary M.
Phoenix, AZ
It really gets the job done! You only need a few sprays and it gets everything out of the brush. It's a bit pricey, but it's a really good brush cleaner! If you have the money, it's definitely worth the price.
BreeAnna C.
It works good but the citrus scent is kind of overwhelming. I also don't like how oily the product is. It makes me think there are a ton of oils going from my brushes to my face.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?