BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Easthampton, MA
A little spray on a towel goes a long way. Takes off a lot of makeup and makes my brushes look and feel brand new. I've used cleaners that distort my brushes after but this one is just gentle enough to keep them in good shape
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
Great smelling product, cleans my brushes well, I need to soak the brush in the product then clean the brush I use it 2x a week!
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
Cleans my brushes really well on a day to day use. I use a different cleanser for deep cleaning. It is easy to use and a little goes a long way. It does not break me out or mess with the texture of my brushes.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really good product to use to clean your brushes daily or every other day, in between deep cleans. The price is nice and it lasts a good amount of time. It's very easy to use all you need is your brush and paper towel. The only thing I would change is to not saturate the brushes for as long as it does.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
This brush cleaner is great for getting the job done. It's a decent price for a brush cleaner starting around $14 but I'm a fan of being able to control how much cleaner you use through the spray. It come in two different scents. Honestly the scents are awful and linger on your brush. They are just very over powering. However the rosewater is less awful then the citrus. The brushes dry fast so you are able to use them the next day. It's a good buy!
Ebonee R.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I just recently started using this cleaner, since i received it for gratis at work. I do like this cleanser, especially when working on clients. Its very easy to spray on and product will come off when using a paper towel or cloth. This product is something that works best for a working mua. For someone who doesn't work with clients and just needs a cleanser, I wouldn't recommend this. Its also only great for smaller brushes, it doesn't really penetrate dense makeup brushes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Maumee, OH
Works great. Nice variety of scenes. I use the citrus. Leaves my brushes feeling clean and soft.
radonna p.
radonna p.
Princeton, TX
very gentale on your brushes and gets your brushes clean and sanitized gets them cleaner in less time
Abby S.
Abby S.
Dublin, OH
I would never buy this product again. It feels oily and definitely doesn't feel like it is cleansing the brushes at all.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
My brushes always feel brand new after using this makup brush cleanser :) must try it !
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?