3 colors available

BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your ...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my que...3 Answers
genesis d.
genesis d.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
vale la pena. Tiene un aroma citrico pero sabroso, y realmente limpia el cepillo de buena. Todo lo que necesita es de una a dos de la misma.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I just bought this product for the first time and am very happy with it so far! Not only does it clean the brushes, it also disinfects them - unlike some other brands that I was able to find.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best makeup brush cleansers I have ever used. Easy to apply-just spray on your brushes and wipe off. Done and done.
Megan A.
Megan A.
I love this for a quick clean between deep cleaning my brushes. It's quick and takes makeup off of my brushes really well and it smells nice.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
I have been using this cleanser for over a decade and will always repurchase it to routinely clean my brushes and give them a good (at least) weekly scrub. It fully removes makeup and has a pleasant scent!
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
Cleans my brushes really well on a day to day use. I use a different cleanser for deep cleaning. It is easy to use and a little goes a long way. It does not break me out or mess with the texture of my brushes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Maumee, OH
Works great. Nice variety of scenes. I use the citrus. Leaves my brushes feeling clean and soft.
radonna p.
radonna p.
Princeton, TX
very gentale on your brushes and gets your brushes clean and sanitized gets them cleaner in less time
Abby S.
Abby S.
Dublin, OH
I would never buy this product again. It feels oily and definitely doesn't feel like it is cleansing the brushes at all.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
My brushes always feel brand new after using this makup brush cleanser :) must try it !
Renee B.
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?