BY JAPONESQUE #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Makeup Brush Cleanser - The Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser is the preferred cleaning solution for gently cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting fine brush hair. This environmentally safe cleaner dissolves all types of makeup products including powder, liquids, wax based and adhesive. - Makeup Brush Cleanser see more...

• Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting you...2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser better than the solid one? 2 Answers
  • I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my q...3 Answers
Shasha S.
Review for: Rosewater Scent, Parian Spirit Professional more...
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love this product! It is super easy to use, and also super affordable. It doesn't leave any residue on my brush at all, and it literally cuts my brush cleaning time in half. If you're a fanatic about cleaning your makeup brushes like I am this is definitely a must-have!! I picked my 1st bottle up from Ulta beauty during a BoGo half off sale, and I have purchased 2 more since!!
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PRODUCT. Words cannot truly describe how clean my brushes looked and felt after using this. Not to mention the sweet rose scent left behind! It makes brush cleaning so easy and not as labor intensive. Just a few sprays of this on the brush and ALL of the product on the brush is gone. It is well worth the price and by far the best brush cleaner I’ve used.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing!!! If you are applying makeup and need to use the same brush for something else this is the answer to clean it. I just recently purchased it. I use it when doing my eyeshadow, it works amazingly when you need to clean your blending brush really quick and get another use out of it. It left my blending brush spotless and dry! Would definitely recommend!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Right now its my go to. its gentle on my brushes and does the job reasonably well. Most issues I have with other brush cleaners is either they’re too harsh or leave a terrible residue or just don’t do the job. I will say, however, that this cleaner does leave a slightly oily-like residue. it dries and its fine, i just hate getting it on my hands in the process.
Sarah M.
this brush cleaner is ok. i find that i have to use a lot of product to get my brushes semi clean even when i'm just doing a quick clean of them. i find that the sprayer gets the product everywhere and it leaves a gross , oily residue. i also found that some of my brushes are starting to feel dryed out from using this. i purchased the rosewater scent bc i was in a pinch for a cleaner and that was the only one in stock when i went. i hate the smell , i think it's disgusting and it gives me headaches. this cost almost 20$ at Ulta. this isn't worth the time or money , i'm not going to repurchase and i wouldn't recommend this to anyone else.
jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
Perfect for on the go and quick cleaning. The smell of citrus is amazing and my clients always compliment it when I use my brushes. Super easy to use with a small spray and tissue. You can purchase the spray bottle and they buy the bigger bottle to refill. I purchased mine from Ulta.
Brittany C.
Review for: Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser more...
This is my favorite brush cleaner!! It smells wonderful and leaves brushes soft. Its cleaning power is also very nice. The price point it a little high so I normally only purchase it when it is on sale but even at full price it’s worth it.
Tiana V.
Tustin
Review for: Rosewater Scent more...
A great brush cleaner, but this scent in particular stays. It has an “old lady” scent to it. I was expecting something more floral and fresh for it being rosewater. The smell lingers on the brushes for a few days after I’ve washed them
Nina W.
Ventura County
I bought a travel size bottle of this while I was standing in line at Ulta and I don’t regret this purchase at all. All you have to do is spray your brush a couple times and then wipe it off on a tissue or a towel. Immediately, most of the color is gone from your brush, which is amazing! This is so much more convenient than washing my brushes in the sink all day. I highly recommend this product, and I recommend getting the smaller bottle because a little goes a long way.
Sammie S.
Goleta, CA
Does this leave a residue on your skin after you've cleaned your brushes with it?
Renee B.
I have used the Elf one before and was not happy with it. so my question is does this smell nice and dry fast?
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this cleanser better than the solid one?
Amanda C.
Trenton, NJ
Do you feel that this cleanser does a thorough job of getting your brushes clean?
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
I've been looking at different brush cleansers, and this one has caught my eye a few times. How fast does it dry?