BY JAPONESQUE

• Does the product really work? JAPONESQUE Kumadori Lumines...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
These aren’t my type of products, but for 27 bucks I feel like there is better ones out there than this one
Kaylie E.
San Francisco
This product works really good for a sparkly glowing finishing powder. It finishes the rest of your makeup perfectly for a beautiful glow. I love it(:
Vaida L.
Kaunas
I’m in love with this product. I was afraid that this powder will be hard to apply, but it’s really good pigmentation. My skin is oily and dry, but it worked really well to my skin. And the packaging doesn’t feel cheap at all!! I’m loving it so far
Alejandra G.
Kumadori Luminescent Finishing Powder is a luxurious ultra-light weight and super fine setting powder with an immaculate soft pearl finish. This weightless formulation applies evenly and blends effortlessly. Silk powder and green tea extract contain antioxidants and amino acids that combat the look of fatigue and dullness. The addition of rice bran oil also ensures no dryness.Born from JAPONESQUE's heritage, the Kumadori Color Collection is a stunning curation of premium color cosmetics that bring the ancient process to life with a modern spin.
Lesly V.
Oh my God I was in love with this powder give me the pro version of this amazing product with my foundation saw the price is a little bit expensive but I really recommend this one easy to apply and I recommend it because it’s amazing
Majda B.
Marrakech, Marrakech
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account and facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Jake S.
If you need an affordable yet great finishing/baking powder then this is your best bet its really good as a cheaper product as its definitely on the same page as the more expensive products i really recommend this its super affordable, its lightweight and looks amazing.
Aqsa B.
Lahore
Looks really nice. But never use it before i would like to use this looks a little expensive. Hope it works
Saffron M.
baldock
This product is actually really good!! It looks really hard but actually it’s lovely and smooth to apply
happy_cloud 🌸.
Sohar, -
Woooooow I liked these product and I will to trie these next time .. these product for the Oily skins ..
Jocelyne H.
La Puente , CA
How does this powder work on dry skin? Does it dry out your skin more?
T C.
Burnaby, BC
JAPONESQUE Kumadori Luminescent Finishing Powder  does it work well for dry skin? where can it be purchased?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How is this product on oily skin?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Does this make ur face dewy or super shiny?
Jacqueline b.