BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsJaponesque
Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush

JAPONESQUE Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush

by Japonesque

Control and precision Natural fibersThis beautifully crafted JAPONESQUE Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush harmonizes the beauty of Kabuki Theatre with the superb craftsmanship of professional makeup tools. The natural fibers lightly deposit pigmented powders while the hand cut shape offers idea control and precision for specific contour and highlighting areas800-955-6662Made in China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JAPONESQUE Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush!
Product Highlights
I adore this brush. I use it for every powder product: powder, blush, bronzer and highlight! You can do everything with this one brush. Didn't experience any problems with shedding! $19 is a good value! in reviews
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush for contouring and bronzing the skin. The shape of the brush is perfect for these two things. It applies the products really nicely and effortlessly. I will definitely repurchase this again and again.
Alyssa T.
Boca Raton, FL
Fantastic brush. I actually use it for bronzer and use stippling motions to get a nice smooth application. This brush is just big enough for quick application and also just small enough for precision! I’ve had mine for almost (if not) a year now and have cleaned it several times. There is minimal shedding during the cleaning process but other than that, nothing!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This seems to be a dupe for a NARS brush, which I haven’t tried myself, so I can’t compare it to this one. But this one sheds a lot it’s so bothersome. But I do like it for setting my under eye. Also for highlight.
DESCIREE W.
Arlington, VA
JAPONESQUE Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush uploaded by DESCIREE W.
Best highlighter brush hands down🙌🏼 this brush shocked me I thought this brush would be too big for highlighting and woah I tried with Becca highlighter ✨ the bristles are soooo soft and blends sooo smooth it made the highlighter pop even more 💖 I finally found this brush, I been want a Japonesque brush for a while now ☺️ this brush will give you a professional makeup artist highlight JAPONESQUE Kumadori Contour & Highlighting BrushJAPONESQUE Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush
Shelley S.
I mean like i do like the brush but it does shed. Not like crazy for me though. I wouldn't recommend this for highlighting though. I prefer to use it for blush and under eye powder and maybe contouring. It is a little pricey for this brush tbh. I like the thin wand too.
Ashley Z.
Leechburg, PA
Love love love bus brush, great for bronzing, blush, powder, good quality for "drug store" higher end "drug store"
Anna P.
Miami Beach
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
DO NOT BUY THIS AWFUL PRODUCT! Save your $20 and buy something else. The bristles keep falling out on me. When I first got it I washed it and so many bristles fell out, every time I use this the bristles fall out and stick to my foundation it is a mess! I do not recommend this awful product
Cecilia G.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favorite brushes from this brand. Amazing brush used these at New York fashion week and they are just amazing. Very soft and blend beautifully.
Naomi A.
Compton , CA
I use this brush to contour, blush, bronze and to even highlight! This brush is just perfect

Looking for your answer?