Japonesque HD Eyelash Curler uploaded by Nina T.

BY JAPONESQUE

The JAPONESQUE® HD Eyelash Curler has a unique and distinctive design to help you achieve a full and bright eyed look. The special arched shape pad defines the curl at the center of the eye giving any length lashes a dramatic and long lasting curl. HD Eyelash Curler see more...

• Does this work any better or differently than other eyelash curlers?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie C.
This eyelash curler works so well that my usually straight and short asian eyelashes are able to touch my eyelids. It does not fit awkwardly into your purse like other eyelash curlers might. The flat shape of this eyelash curler is also suitable for asians because we do not have deep eye sockets.
Rose L.
I love the shape of this curler. It curls my eyelashes perfectly, especially the little ones that are difficult to reach in the inner eye. My lashes have a habit of dropping when mascara is applied, but with this curler they don't drop! The way this curls it makes my eyes look more open and pop.
Nina T.
Harwood Heights, IL
So I mixed feelings on this product. Pros: it does give you an amazing curl. My lashes touch my eye lids when I use this. Cons: the shape of this curler is a little awkward . It can be tricky to get use to curling your lashes. I continue to use this product and hope I get better at using it because the curl is worth it!
Why N.
Pinches my eyes sometimes, so I'm assuming it doesn't go well with my eye shape and it's not the tool itself, but does hold a curl fairly well. It's compact with a nice design, and one of the cheapest thing you can buy from Japonesque.
Shannon L.
Lake Worth, FL
I was not a big fan of Japonesque's eyelash curler. It worked fine but I just think that there are better eyelash curlers out there.
Sonia H.
I just bought this curler from Sephora. I needed something I can take with me when I travel or when I'm rushing out of the house.
suzana m.
TUDO QUE EU PRECISO PARA MIM.....................................................................................................................
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work any better or differently than other eyelash curlers?