BY JAPONESQUE

Dramatic and Defined Full Lashes JAPONESQUE® Criss Cross Demi lashes are designed to match your mood or occasion, so you can have the lashes you ve always wanted any time.  JAPONESQUE® eyelashes come in a variety of styles and colors, for a final result that is dramatic and defined with full, lush eyelashes. Eyelashes, Criss Cross Demi, Black see more...

• I am planning to buy it reviews? 1 Answers
  • I don't get it. Why are these criss crossing on the left ...1 Answers
Ana M.
Review for: Basic Black more...
Not a huge fan of these lashes. I got them at Marshalls and I thought that they would look natural on my very thin and short eyelashes for everyday use, especially since I wear glasses, I need something not dramatic. But they look cheap and not natural, also they are stiff and were not long enough to cover my entire eye area.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Slant Volume more...
These are unfortunately cheaply made and fall off quickly. They do not look real and I was very disappointed in this product. I bought this online and I will not buy it again.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought Japonesque eyelashes in Whispy. They were beautiful but way too stiff. The band was too thick and inflexible. It was nearly impossible to apply. They're so pretty, but I just couldn't get them on. I'm not even a novice! Maybe it's the kind I bought, but don't get the Whispy ones! They are way too difficult to put on.
lulu j.
I love this little guys , great for that dolly bottom lash look. Its slightly a combination of plastic and natural look.
Keri K.
These look like they would have a elongated effect, i always wanted to try fake eyelashes
Aline R.
Perfeito! criou uma imagem de cílios naturais e tem uma aparência natural e sentir, enquanto a adição de comprimento elegante para qualquer olho
cristina r.
California ,CA
They look alright i like them they looked good on some girl i applied them too :) not that bad
Muneeba M.
I am planning to buy it reviews?
Elizabeth A.
Montreal
I don't get it. Why are these criss crossing on the left and not criss crossing on the right? I don't think I'd wear these...

Amazon