BY JAPONESQUE

Dramatic and Defined Full Lashes JAPONESQUE® Criss Cross Demi lashes are designed to match your mood or occasion, so you can have the lashes you ve always wanted any time.  JAPONESQUE® eyelashes come in a variety of styles and colors, for a final result that is dramatic and defined with full, lush eyelashes. Eyelashes, Criss Cross Demi, Black see more...

• I am planning to buy it reviews? 1 Answers
  • I don't get it. Why are these criss crossing on the left and not ...1 Answers
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Slant Volume more...
These are unfortunately cheaply made and fall off quickly. They do not look real and I was very disappointed in this product. I bought this online and I will not buy it again.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought Japonesque eyelashes in Whispy. They were beautiful but way too stiff. The band was too thick and inflexible. It was nearly impossible to apply. They're so pretty, but I just couldn't get them on. I'm not even a novice! Maybe it's the kind I bought, but don't get the Whispy ones! They are way too difficult to put on.
lulu j.
I love this little guys , great for that dolly bottom lash look. Its slightly a combination of plastic and natural look.
Keri K.
These look like they would have a elongated effect, i always wanted to try fake eyelashes
Aline R.
Perfeito! criou uma imagem de cílios naturais e tem uma aparência natural e sentir, enquanto a adição de comprimento elegante para qualquer olho
cristina r.
California ,CA
They look alright i like them they looked good on some girl i applied them too :) not that bad
Muneeba M.
I am planning to buy it reviews?
Elizabeth A.
Montreal
I don't get it. Why are these criss crossing on the left and not criss crossing on the right? I don't think I'd wear these...