BY JAPONESQUE

The Japonesque® Complete Lash Kit is the professional make-up artists choice for dramatic lashes. This kit includes handcrafted natural-feeling upper & lower full and partial, lash sets to create full dramatic lashes. This kit also includes lash adhesive and precision application tweezers for gorgeous, beautiful lashes. Complete Lash Kit, Black see more...

Kim T.
Kim T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great starter kit for those wanting to try lashes. Use this for an everyday look. It's not dramatic enough for me for a night out. I love that the kit comes with everything you need!!
samah s.
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
I absolutely love Japonesque!!!! I have their eyebrow kit and I just love it. They are the best when it comes to different starter kits!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Maple Ridge, BC
Great for beginners! Has everything you need to get started with and the lashes are very natural which look beautiful on everyone! I remember using this when I first got into false lashes and I loved it! The twiesers are great for adjusting them into place and the lash glue is fair, you can use a more affective one though!