Japonesque Complete Lash Kit

by Japonesque

The Japonesque® Complete Lash Kit is the professional make-up artists choice for dramatic lashes. This kit includes handcrafted natural-feeling upper & lower full and partial, lash sets to create full dramatic lashes. This kit also includes lash adhesive and precision application tweezers for gorgeous, beautiful lashes. Complete Lash Kit, Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Japonesque Complete Lash Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Odie estas pestañas solo puedo decir que eran horribles y no me gustaron para nada porque se miraban raras y como retas y no querían tomar la forma 😖😖
Carolina S.
Excelente producto buenas cálidas los recomiendo hagan su pedido llegan en buenas condiciones
Maria Y.
If I put it, the stars are because I really love these products, they are unique, I fell in love thanks for this beautiful product
Sarah D.
Seaford, NY
It's a cute little set it's smart that they paired everything that you need and one purchase I'm not particularly crazy about the lashes they're a little too long with not much volume but the packaging is nice and I would probably get more lashes from this brand just not this specific type .
Monique W.
shreveport
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change
Adriana  A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are ok for when you wanna go on a casual date nothing to elegant, just casual, I mean I like them
Samantha S.
Love the look, easy to apply, i don’t use lash tools though I usually just apply by hand
Miley S.
Miami , FL
Love it ! This product is amazing definitely buying again this was an amazing experience trying out this produc the quality is amazing can't wait to buy it again I'm in love with this amazing product you sure check on it is absolutely amazing ! What are you waiting for?
Nayeli P.
Homestead, FL
This lash kit is perfect for natural looking lashes and super easy to use with the tweezer applicator and glue. I love false lashes, but I always have a hard time applying them. The lash glue included with this kit worked well and held my lashes all night and was easy to remove.
Sydney B.
Louisville, KY
Awesome lashes! They look natural but glamorous. The tweezers help a lot with application. The smaller lashes also help for smaller events to add fullness. I will definitely be purchasing these again.

Looking for your answer?