Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Iris S.Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lina H.Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shannon R.

BY JAPONESQUE

Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Super pigmented Easy to blend Easy to buildUp Very pretty shades 10/10 Worth the money " in 4 reviews
Ashlyn M.
Littleton, CO
Quick and easy way to give your eyes a bit of color. Just tap the brush on each color in the line and apply. This is a great beginners pallet, very simple and good variety. If you are wanting to experiment with more blending or a variety of colors this pallet isn't for you though. It's pretty basic and the individual colors on their own dont stand out as good eye shadow.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Well I really did love the pigmentation of this palette I feel like the texture was a little bit off of the mark it went on really streaky and this was with primer as well
Iris S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
This is my go to for soft daytime matte natural look , and you can also use it for a brown smokey night time look. I recomend buying this palette it's worth the money a little goes a long way, the combination of colors create endless possibilities. Love
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
These powdery shadows had very little pigment and didn't apply smoothly. I wanted to love it because of the shades, but I just couldn't. Honesty they felt like drug store shadows. Would love a quality palette in these shades!
Meg G.
I think I'm just in love with Japonesque all around. These colors are all super neutral, but they're seriously pigmented and can do a lot. In a pinch, I can even fill in my brows with the dark brown. I have blue/green eyes and every combination I have come up with has really made my eyes pop. I bought this palette after getting the Pixelated Palette, and I'm officially hooked. I love that they're all matte colors. No shimmer whatsoever. This is perfect for the "I'm not wearing any makeup" daytime look. Or without much product at all it can be a perfect smoky eye for the evening. I freakin ADORE Japonesque!
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
This palette doesn't deserve 5 stars but it's still a great purchase. The colors are not as pigmented as other pallets but the shades are really easy to blend. There are many looks you can put together for all skin tones.
Alex J.
Racine, WI
The pans in the palette are HUGE and the colors are extremely pigmented. I would say that this should be in everyone's makeup stash. I would pick this matte palette over any other matte palette out right now. The picture here really doesn't do it justice.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This shadow was an awesome find.i used it on a day out and it lasted all day and didn't budge.it is easy to blend out in the crease and the corner v of the eye.
Lina H.
Charlottesville, VA
I like this palette. The color perfect for my eyes. You need to try these products! I recommend buying the palette seriously.
Leza R.
Jamaica, NY
Japonesque makes great products. I would be very surprised if this palette didn't live up to the Japonesque name!
Cande G.
Pigmentan bien los tonos?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find it?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It's pigmented this palette?? Is in cream or powder??
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
How much is this? And where is it sold at ?
linda s.
West covina , CA
Always wanted to try this product , is it soft &silky?