Japonesque Color Radiance Primer uploaded by Krista C.Japonesque Color Radiance Primer uploaded by Rosa b.Japonesque Color Radiance Primer uploaded by Alexssa H.

BY JAPONESQUE

Radiance Primer - Inspired by backstage make-up techniques, Radiance Primer is the ultimate remedy for a complexion that radiates beauty and light. It's weightless and silky texture glides onto the skin and offers a pearlescent optical imperfection blurring effect. Skin fatigue is swept away. Radiance and luminosity are restored. Reflective pigments attract and diffuse light and add a hyper-real youthful beauty to the skin.(0.84 fl. oz.) - Radiance Primer see more...

• I have dry skin and like "radiant" primers, is this glowy...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin? Pores? Does it mattify? Is it...1 Answers
  • How is this primer?? Does it leave the face looking matte...1 Answers
Japonesque Color Radiance Primer
  • "i have really oily skin, and my makeup use to never stay on all day ( i recently started wearing makeup ) but when i got this primer i loved it my makeup lasted all day long!" in 3 reviews
Iliana G.
Fombell , PA
I absolutely love this primer it really makes my skin smooth and my makeup apply flawlessly. It is quite expensive but worth it if you use it often. It feels like a silicon primer but smoother. The only cons are it can be tricky on oily skin! Sometimes it will look great and sometimes makeup will melt off your face
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This helped keep my make up in place all day, even after crying LOL. It kept my oiliness to a minimum and helped my skin look more radiant. I thought it was a great easy addition to my make up routine and really helped my foundation look its best! I applied with my hands in a patting motion on my entire face.
Courtney C.
I loved the way this laid on my skin! It kept my makeup looking good the entire day and it felt hydrating on the skin. It was a smooth easy coverage and a little goes a long way. I will be purchasing again
Tonya A.
#giftcrush I love this primer. My make up lasts all day long and never looks greasy. It hides my and minimizes my pores. It’s a gel foundation so it makes your skin feel soft and allows it to breath without clogging your pores. It’s my number one choice now.
Tarrian M.
usa
The velvet radiance primer is so amazing. It blurs your pores and makes your skin smooth as well.. Velvet. It makes my makeup last all day amlnd doesnt have that weord after smell. I recommend this to all my friends.
Julie A.
Suffern, NY
This is hands down my favorite primer. I first tried it when I got a sample size from Sephora. Fell in love then, I have combination skin and this was perfect for my skin type. It left my foundation looking flawless every time!
Nadia L.
Really great primer its the best one I've come across so far it's easy to apply and it's clear so you can't see it most primers that look like lotion. I like the way it feels and how much better it makes my foundation look.
Krissy L.
Fairburn, GA
I actually just tried this product in the bronze color. I have combination skin and I think it’s perfect for me. It has a natural glittery finish and it’s even better when you mix it with your foundation!

I would buy this product again.
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
I have really oily skin, and my makeup use to never stay on all day ( I recently started wearing makeup ) but when I got this primer I loved it my makeup lasted all day long!
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
Not a fan of velvety primers. This is just like the smashbox one and the benefit one. It doesnt seem to work on my skin. Plus its pretty expensive so I wont be purchasing again
Ashley S.
West Chester, OH
I have dry skin and like "radiant" primers, is this glowy or does it have sparkles in it?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Pores? Does it mattify? Is it worth the buy?
Trinity G.
How is this primer?? Does it leave the face looking matte,oily?? How long does foundation last when using this primer?

Amazon